189

In Entering Clouds Tower, it was not as lively as it was many years ago. Cai Lian explained with a smile, after Mother Ding passed away, many girls in Entering Clouds Tower left. Those who got married got married and those who went home went home. Cai Lian did not find other girls to come in. There was no lack of brothels in the city. After Hua Youxian went to Yangzhou, Entering Clouds Tower's business was not as good as before. After the girls left, it was almost deserted.

"There's nothing bad about it. Usually, everyone will do some other rouge and face powder business to earn some money. It's enough to make do with the days." Cai Lian said with a smile, "It's just that the sisters have nowhere else to go. Entering Clouds Tower was built by Mother. It's also the sisters' home."

People should have a contented heart. It was very good for them to be like this now.

Hua Youxian invited everyone to sit down in the banquet hall. She first ordered people to prepare the food and wine. She asked Yan He and the others, "What are the young masters doing now?"

A few years had passed. The youths had already grown into young people. They no longer had the youthful appearance of the past. But it could be seen that each of them had extraordinary experiences.

"I am now a doctor," Lin Shuanghe lightly waved his folding fan and said seriously, "But I am only a female doctor. Thanks to the love of the world, I received the beautiful title of 'White-clothed Divine Hands'. I am very ashamed."

He Yan looked at Lin Shuanghe in surprise. Even though Lin Shuanghe usually spoke without thinking, but since they reunited, it was the first time he saw him showing off.

It was probably in front of the people he admired when he was young, he always wanted to perform better.

"This one is even more impressive," he pointed at Yan He with his fan, "Guide Zhonglang General, Generals Yan."

Cai Lian was extremely surprised, "The young masters are very impressive now!"

Yan He was inexplicably uncomfortable. He touched his ponytail and snorted, "Not as impressive as General Fengyun."

"General Fengyun?" Hua Youxian was stunned. Following Yan He's gaze, she saw Xiao Jue calmly drinking tea, "Young Master Xiao … … is the present General Fengyun?"

Lin Shuanghe, "Yes."

Hua Youxian and Cai Lian gasped at the same time. Back then, the group of youths had introduced themselves. Only this one and one of the masked youths had not spoken. At that time, everyone thought that it was either because their identities were too important to be revealed, or because their identities were ordinary and not worth mentioning. However, Hua Youxian felt that with the white-robed youth's outstanding looks and grace, he was the first type.

Now that so many years had passed, no one would have expected him to be Da Wei's famous Right Army Commander.

"This one is even more coincidental," Lin Shuanghe pointed at Yang Mingzhi and said jokingly, "Now, your Jin Ling City's Governor is this Lord Yang."

Yang Mingzhi moved his lips, but in the end, he didn't say anything.

Hua Youxian and Cai Lian didn't know the story, but they were very happy, "Looks like Young Master Yang and Jin Ling city are really fated, what a coincidence!"

"That's right," Lin Shuanghe snorted, "What a coincidence."

"These two young masters look a little unfamiliar," Hua Youxian looked at He Yan and Chu Zhao and said curiously.

"This is their first time in Jin Ling," Lin Shuanghe explained, "This one's surname is Chu, you can call him Young Master Chu. This one is my good friend. At a young age, he was personally appointed as Mu An Lang by His Majesty. He is also the subordinate of Military Governor Xiao. His name is He Yan. "