263

After the guyu rain, it would be summer soon.

At this time of the year, it should be raining non-stop. But in Jiuchuan, the desert stretched as far as the eye could see. It was already summer and the sun was long and hot. The soldiers' lips were cracked and peeling.

The battle was particularly fierce.

After the victory of the first battle, He Yan led the Fuyue Army to fight against the Uto several times. The Wutuo people had suffered at the hands of the Marquis of Wu 'an time and time again. They gradually understood that the Marquis of Wu' an was not a useless person who was lucky enough to be appointed an official. Her ingenuity in setting up formations, her bravery in battle, and even her proficiency in swordsmanship made the Wutuo people think of the legendary General Fei Hong.

It was the same.

He Yan began to counterattack after several battles and roughly grasped the Uto's fighting style. She was very patient and was not in a hurry to attack the city. She only used the tactic of "Defend when the enemy comes, pursue when the enemy leaves; attack when the enemy leaves". The Uto could not stand the constant "harassment". For a long time, their morale was low and they were depressed and tired. It seemed that they were losing the battle each time.

Today was the day to attack the city.

A woman in red armor galloped on the battlefield on a horse. Flags and drums shook the sky, and swords flashed. Under her command, the army was as agile as a dragon and rushed toward the enemy's camp with a murderous aura.

Her sword was indomitable.

The two armies fought and the land was dyed red.

Mai Mai was fighting with a strong Uto man. Although he was young and strong, he was not as good as Shi Tou in terms of skill. At this moment, he was using all his strength. Suddenly, he kicked the knee of the man in front of him. The man staggered from the kick. Mai Mai took advantage of this opportunity and slit his throat.

His opponent fell. He was relieved, but before he could show a happy smile, he was suddenly pushed to the ground and rolled twice. Xiao Mai's heart tightened. He subconsciously raised his head and saw Shi Tou holding him with his back. A black arrow pierced his back, leaving only a bit of the arrow feather exposed.

Shi Tou's lips moved, but he only had time to say two words, "Be careful."

Another arrow pierced his back.

The young man spat out a mouthful of blood. "… Run!"

"Big Brother —" Xiao Mai shouted in grief. On the other side, Wang Ba saw this and rushed toward the two Uto archers who were lying in ambush.

The lively young man who was always smiling was now panicked......... Big Big Big.............................

Stone strenuously looked at his younger brother in front of him. Two arrows had hit him in the chest. His strength was slowly draining away. The battlefield was so chaotic, and Little Wheat was in danger.

................

Then, the light in his eyes went out.

Xiao Mai let out a painful cry. Unfortunately, this was a battlefield, and no one noticed his sadness.

Death happened at any time and place.

Huang Xiong's armor was broken, and there were many wounds on his body and face. He was already very old. He could easily deal with ordinary thieves, but it was a little difficult to deal with these fierce and cunning Uto.

The Uto in front of him was fighting with him. His hand was cut by a knife, and his flesh was badly mutilated. When he held his knife, he felt a piercing pain. His strength was gradually draining away. Even the golden knife that had accompanied him for many years became extraordinarily heavy, as if it was difficult to wield.