259

He Yan accompanied He Sui and He Yunsheng the day before she left.

When He Yunsheng found out that she was going to Jiuchuan, he was extremely agitated and scolded, "I know you're skilled, but He Yan, that's Jiuchuan. In the past, whether it was in the Rundu or Jiyang, at least you didn't fight alone. You've never led an army by yourself, so how could you fight against those Uto? Those Uto are cunning and cruel. As soon as they broke through Jiuchuan, they started to massacre the city. You're a woman, if you were really captured … "He Yunsheng shuddered. That would be hell that was more painful than death.

"He Yunsheng!" He Sui shouted, "Speak properly."

The young man shut his mouth, but his gaze towards He Yan was still filled with endless worry.

No matter how much the new recruits of the Liangzhou Guards worshipped He Yan and told him that He Yan was omnipotent, in the hearts of the He Family's father and son, He Yan was always the weak little girl who clamored to buy new clothes and lipstick. When a delicate plant was moved into the wild, it was already fortunate that it could survive after being exposed to the sun and wind. How could they let this plant fight and kill, fight for its life?

It was simply ridiculous.

"The imperial edict has already been issued, and the commander's seal is also in my hands," He Yan said helplessly, "Yunsheng, calm down. I haven't gone to Jiuchuan yet, and you've already arranged for my defeat. If this reaches the emperor's ears, our He Family will be in big trouble. "

He Yunsheng was dumbfounded by her words. After a while, he said, "Isn't it all because you're trying to be brave?"

"A real man," He Yan teased him, "The country is in danger, and it needs people. How can you only think about yourself? The teachers in your academy usually don't teach you like this, right? "

"I don't care so much," the young man gritted his teeth and said, "I only care about my family. Besides, if you let me go in your place, I'll go without saying anything. What's wrong with the imperial court? There are so many men, yet they let a woman charge at the front. "

He Yan smiled. "Yunsheng, what are you talking about? Wasn't General Feihong, whom you admired in the past, also a woman?"

She patted the young man's shoulder. "I didn't think too much about it, and I didn't think that I should hide behind just because I'm a woman. But because I thought I could go to war, I went. This has nothing to do with men or women. "

"Yan Yan." He Sui looked at her. His eyes were a little red, but he still had to look generous and carefree. "Well said. Father thinks so too. You're a child with a mind of your own. Since you took the initiative to go to Jiuchuan, you must have a plan in mind. Father won't stop you. Don't listen to Yunsheng's nonsense. Father believes that you can definitely beat those Uto. "

As he spoke, he began to choke with sobs.

If He Sui wasn't too old and didn't have much talent, He Sui would have picked up his sword and rushed to the battlefield with He Yan. It would be a lie to say that he was relieved. He only had this one daughter, and he raised her like a treasure. Previously, He Yan had secretly gone to the Liangzhou Guards, which made him worried for a long time. Now that they were going to face those Uto with real swords and spears, how could he be relaxed?

However, if this was the path that He Yan had decided to take, as her father, the only thing he could do was to help her.

"Father has wondered before whether our He Family would have a general in the future. But I always thought it would be Yunsheng. I didn't expect it to be Yan Yan." He looked at the girl in front of him with emotion. Who would have thought that the arrogant and unrestrained girl who always clamored to buy new rouge would now become a heroine who led an army and personally went to the battlefield to fight against the enemy?