175

"Jade people glide through the snow, flying gracefully through the clouds." The black-clothed man tilted his head and looked at him. "And here I thought that everyone in the world knew my name."

General Feihong? He Rufei?

Huyate was shocked and blurted out, "Impossible!"

"Why is it impossible?" The eyes under the mask stared at him, the corners of his mouth curled up in a mocking smile. "Why is it impossible?"

Huyate was the bravest general of the Utopia, but at this moment, he subconsciously retreated as he yelled, "Charge! Kill this person, and the king will reward you handsomely! "

Countless arrows and silhouettes rushed up, but the masked man easily dodged every blade and arrow that rushed towards him. He was like a swan flying through the snow, spreading his wings to create a world of his own. There was nothing that could trap him. His sword was even more invincible. It danced and circled around in the night sky, as if it could even cut through the drizzle.

Huyate could not help but believe one thing. This was indeed General Feihong, He Rufei. In the world, other than He Rufei, no one else had such exquisite swordsmanship. Huyate had never fought He Rufei before, but he had heard from the defeated Western Qiang soldiers that He Rufei's Azure Gem Sword could cut through all obstacles.

But why would He Rufei appear here? He clearly … could not be like this!

Could this be another scheme of the Da Wei? He Rufei had tricked them? These cunning and despicable Da Wei people!

"I want to kill him!" Huyate said hatefully. He shouted to the people beside him, "Bring me my bow and arrows!"

He wanted to personally kill this bird that could still fly. He wanted to see this swan fall from the sky, fall to the ground, and be trampled into the mud by him.

The bow and arrows were handed to him, and he aimed at the black-clothed man who was surrounded by the Utopia soldiers. He could not aim at the target no matter how hard he tried. He roared, "Idiots, back off a little!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the arrow in his hand was released. However, from the depths of the shrubs, a few more arrows were shot out, blocking his arrow in the middle.

"There's an accomplice! Catch them! "

At this moment, another man wearing a devil mask jumped out from the bushes. He laughed and threw a bucket-like object in the direction of the black-clothed man.

The sword-wielding man in black only managed to grab the wooden barrel in midair, but the arrows of the Utuo soldiers had already arrived. 'General Feihong' moved so quickly that no one could see him clearly. He only used the wooden barrel to block his eyes like an iron shield.

When the arrow hit the wooden barrel that he used as a shield, something like water flowed out. Huyate immediately cried out in his heart when he saw this and said, "Stop! Everyone stop! "

But even if the archer stopped immediately, the arrow that was shot out could not be returned. In the blink of an eye, the wooden barrel in 'General Feihong's' hands had already been shot into a sieve. The water spurted out from within and sprayed over the entire supply camp. Immediately after, they heard her whistle. The sound was clear and melodious. From the bushes, from all directions in the darkness, dozens and hundreds of arrows suddenly shot out. The arrows carried fire and fell on the ointment sprinkled on the pile of fodder. With a boom, the fire soared to the sky.

Unfamiliar the first time, familiar the second time. He had done something like setting fire not long ago in Jiyang, so He Yan was already very familiar with it.