177

He Yan didn't see Li Kuang for a few days.

Li Kuang seemed to be deliberately avoiding him. He Yan couldn't find him, and his subordinates refused to tell He Yan where he was. He Yan blocked Li Kuang a few times, but Li Kuang didn't seem to want to talk to him. He Yan had no choice but to say, "Lord Li, before coming to the Rundu, I've already asked someone to ask for reinforcements. Moreover, I've also said that the Rundu's troops have a chance to fight against Uto. Lord Li, why do you want to block your own path to a dead end? "

"This is the Rundu, not Liangzhou." Li Kuang's attitude was also very tough, and he wasn't moved by He Yan's words. "Although you're the Mu An Lang personally appointed by His Majesty, you don't have enough power to order me around. Regarding the night attack on the enemy camp, I'm very grateful for your help, but that's it. Whatever I do after this, you don't have to interfere. "

He Yan looked at him carefully. When he first came to the Rundu, although Li Kuang had a worried expression, he was still a little angry. But now, his expression was not right. His eyes were gloomy, as if he had made up his mind about something, and he was stubborn and unshakable.

He Yan could tell that his mood was not good, and it wasn't only because of Uto.

"Lord Li … how do you plan to deal with the famine in the city?" He Yan looked at his back and asked.

Li Kuang was shocked and said, "I've said it before, I have my own ways. This has nothing to do with you!"

He Yan walked in front of Li Kuang and looked him in the eyes. "Lord Li, I'm not from the Rundu, but I'm very clear about the current situation. Things haven't reached the worst point yet. We've burned the provisions of the Wutong people once, so we can kill their soldiers next time. If Lord Li continues to hold on to the idea of mutual destruction, we won't be able to fight this war. This city can't be defended at all. "

Her words were a little too serious. Li Kuang's face was filled with anger. "What do you know!"

"I know that if Lord Li miscalculates the current situation, he will make the wrong decision."

Li Kuang's eyes showed a little impatience. He tried his best to endure, but in the end, he couldn't help but push He Yan away and said, "I know what to do, I don't need you to tell me what to do!"

He strode out, not giving He Yan a chance to speak.

He Yan frowned and stared at his back, the uneasiness in her heart growing stronger.

She wasn't dealing with Li Kuang for the first time. Li Kuang's reaction was clearly that of someone who was at the end of the road. He Yan didn't want to believe in her other way, and He Yan couldn't convince him, so she couldn't command the Rundu's troops. Even if she knocked Li Kuang unconscious, the Rundu's soldiers wouldn't listen to her orders. Li Kuang had been leading these soldiers for too long.

Perhaps because of this, he wouldn't choose the "risky" decision that He Yan mentioned.

She slowly walked out of the house with a heavy heart. In the past few days, even Zhao Shiming came out less and less. There was less and less food. It was fine if she didn't walk around with an empty stomach, but once she walked, she would feel even more hungry. She wished that she could turn everything into food and stuff it into her mouth.

Huyat hadn't launched an attack on the Rundu yet. After that night's sneak attack and the burning of their provisions, Uto probably wasn't as peaceful as it seemed on the surface. Huyat definitely wanted to attack the city immediately, but the existence of "General Feihong" made them a little afraid.

But this fear would eventually dissipate, and Huyat would eventually discover the truth. They only needed to send someone to Hua Yuan to find out that the Rundu was fake. The moment Huyat found out that "General Feihong" was fake, they would immediately attack the Rundu. So these few days were actually the days that He Yan fought for for the Rundu's people.