155

The grass was green, and sometimes there were flowers. Amidst the chaos of bees and butterflies, the sound of the zither strings was clear and long, slowly drifting to the surface of the water.

It was really eye-catching for such a person to play the zither in such a chaotic situation. The white-clothed swordsman sat quietly. As his slender hands stroked the strings, the sound of the zither flowed out. It was still the song "Slow Time".

In fact, he could play many songs, but over the years, he had played this song the most. He had set up a formation around him, and the sound of the zither also had the ability to confuse people. When Uto arrived here, he would be confused by the formation, and it would be difficult for him to find the entrance. He could stall for more time for Cui Yuezhi and wait for the late arrival of the east wind from God.

Uto's ship was slowly approaching, and someone got off the ship aggressively. Liu Buwang sat quietly, as if he was meditating on Qiyun Mountain back then. He was calm and unhurried. Daoist Yunji didn't praise him, but he had always been very tolerant of him. Everyone always said that he was the best among the seven senior brothers on the mountain back then. His senior brothers always laughed and joked that he would bring glory to the sect one day.

But … he had been expelled from the sect long ago.

The sound of the zither paused, as if disturbed by a foreign object, and he played the wrong rhythm. Liu Buwang was slightly absent-minded.

Back then, he met Mu Hongjin at the foot of Qiyun Mountain. Later, he learned that Mu Hongjin was the beloved daughter of King Mengji in Jiyang City. Mu Hongjin didn't want to marry the son of an important official in the court, so she begged Liu Buwang to take her away. Liu Buwang hesitated for a long time and decided to let her wait in the inn. He returned to Qiyun Mountain with his junior sister first and reported this matter to Daoist Yunji.

But once he went up the mountain, he couldn't come down again. It was already a year later when he went down the mountain.

Mu Hongjin always thought that he lied to her and deliberately told King Mengji about her whereabouts. He was the one who sent Mu Hongjin back to King Mengji's mansion. In fact, that wasn't the case.

Back then, Liu Buwang did go up the mountain in a hurry. When he went up the mountain, he told Daoist Yunji that a girl who ran away from her marriage was forced by her family and was now resting outside. He hoped that Daoist Yunji could find a way to let him take Mu Hongjin up the mountain.

Liu Buwang was honest and kind by nature. For the first time, he lied to Taoist Yunji. He only said that Mu Hongjin was a girl from an ordinary family, and did not mention that she was the daughter of Prince Meng Ji. Liu Buwang was worried. Once Taoist Yunji knew Mu Hongjin's true identity, he might not save her.

However, Daoist Master Yun Ji knew better than him.

"Are you talking about Mu Hongjin from Prince Meng's Mansion?"

Liu Buwang was stunned, "Master …"

"You're so stupid!" Daoist Master Yun Ji looked at him and scolded him with a sullen face. "Do you know who she is? She was the only daughter of King Meng Ji and would inherit the throne in the future. The reason why King Meng Ji arranged this marriage for her is because she will become King Meng Ji's daughter. "

"You were so careless as to bring her up Qiyun Mountain. Do you know what kind of disaster you will bring to Jiyang City? How much trouble would it bring to Qiyun Mountain? Even if you don't care about the lives of the people in Jiyang City, your Senior Martial Brothers grew up with you. Don't tell me you don't care about their safety? "