185

Hua Youxian?

He Yan was stunned. Everyone on the boat was stunned when they heard this name. The singer holding the pipa was also shocked. She looked at Lin Shuanghe and stared at him for a long time. Then, she called out uncertainly, "Young Master Lin?"

It really was Hua Youxian!

He Yan quickly walked forward. He rubbed his eyes subconsciously, afraid that this was all just a dream. Who would have thought that Lin Shuanghe would really meet Hua Youxian just as he mentioned her. But … why was Hua Youxian in Jinling?

He Yan was not the only one surprised. Lin Shuanghe said, "You … aren't you married? You followed that scholar surnamed Wang to Yangzhou? Why are you in Jinling? Am I dreaming? "He turned to look at everyone. Their reactions told him that it was indeed true.

Hua Youxian looked at everyone on the boat. She was also excited. She calmed herself down and said, "I have divorced my husband. Yangzhou is not my hometown after all, so I decided to come back to Jinling. I have only been in Jinling for half a month. I did not expect to meet all the young masters here. "Her eyes curved. She was as charming as before." It has been many years since we last met. How are the young masters? "

Lin Shuanghe moved his lips. After a while, he said, "I am fine. But Miss Youxian, you are now …"

"I have returned to Ruyun Lou." Hua Youxian was very calm. "I have always grown up in Ruyun Lou. In Jinling, Ruyun Lou is also my home." She looked at everyone. "If the young masters have nothing to do, why don't you go to Ruyun Lou later? Ruyun Lou is not as good as it used to be, but … it is not bad. "

Lin Shuanghe turned and asked everyone, "Let's go to Ruyun Lou? It has been so many years. I want to see it again. "

This time, even Yan He, who was always picky, did not say anything. Everyone agreed at the same time.

Hua Youxian saw this and smiled. She ordered the boatman to lead the two boats to the shore. He Yan stared at the blurred lights on the shore. He could not calm down.

Half of the beauties in Jin Ling city were from Entering Clouds Restaurant. Every girl in the brothel had a flower name when they reached a certain age. Only Hua Youxian didn't have a common name like peony or peony. She had chosen her name herself. Taking this from a travelogue, it was said that in the country of Qiuci, there was a pillow, the color of agate, the pillow was the ten continents, the three islands, the four seas, and the five lakes were all in a dream. It was named the Traveling Immortal Pillow.

When Hua Youxian was young, she especially loved reading travel books. She hoped that she could marry a lover in the future. She longed for her future husband to take her everywhere. He named himself Traveling Immortal. The mother of Entering Clouds Tower also felt that this name was very good, so she called it Flower Fairy — Flower Fairy.

When Hua Youxian was fourteen years old, she was already famous in Da Wei because of her beauty. She was also very talented and knew everything about music, chess, calligraphy, and painting. Many princes and young masters were willing to throw away a lot of money in exchange for a smile from a beauty. Naturally, she was fully deserving of the title of top courtesan in Entering Clouds Tower. For the youths of Xian Chang Dojo, Hua Youxian was like a fairy from the ninth heaven. Not to mention that the courtesans of the brothel were inferior, for children like them who had strict upbringing and would be beaten until they couldn't get out of bed when they entered the brothel, Hua Youxian was simply an unattainable dream. They didn't want to get close to her or anything. As long as they could take a look and see the legendary peerless beauty, they would be satisfied.

Therefore, the Jin Ling poetry festival was simply an opportunity that all the youths wished for. Each of them was eager to try, rubbing their hands together. In addition, there was Lin Shuanghe, this person who frequently came up with bad ideas. Very quickly, all the youths decided on their manservants and bodyguards.