191

Hua Youxian paused and said, "Young Master He … isn't he a girl?"

"Not this," Xiao Jue frowned, her beautiful eyes sharpening, "You mean the 'girl' from 'that year'?"

Hua Youxian nodded, slightly confused, "That masked girl … doesn't Young Master Xiao know?"

Xiao Jue's gaze became incredulous, "Girl?"

"Young Master Xiao doesn't know even now?" Hua Youxian was also surprised. "Back then, Young Master Xiao had specially asked someone to change the little girl's Bifang Wine to Rose Dew. I thought Young Master already knew about it …" She seemed to recall something, and her eyes curved. "Because of that, I deliberately teased her, making her blush. It was very interesting."

Xiao Jue's expression was shocked, muttering, "I didn't know."

At that time, he could smell the sweet and mellow sweetness of the Bifang wine, it was very intoxicating. He Rufei had just been beaten up in the village and had just been treated with medicine, if he wanted to drink wine, it was better to drink something lighter. Thus, he ordered Hua Youxian to change it to sweet rose dew. But Xiao Jue did not expect Hua Youxian to tell her now, He Rufei was a girl?

"Are you sure," Xiao Jue looked at the girl in front of her, "he is a girl?"

"When I was at Entering Clouds Brothel, occasionally, there would be girls from rich families who would dress up as men and come here to play. Mother told us that if we met such girls, we should not expose them, let them play and just protect them. So if they were really girls dressed as men, I would be able to tell at a glance. "

"That masked Young Master was actually very good at dressing up as a man, there were no signs of earrings or hairpins, his actions were no different from a normal man. It's just that this servant always felt that something was wrong, so I found an excuse to sit beside her … "She laughed," She was clearly wrapped around her chest and was extremely nervous. This servant just teased her a little and she became extremely flustered. But that mask was quite good at scaring people, if it was someone else, they would not be able to tell. And the young masters did not have much contact with girls at that time, it is natural that they would not be able to tell at a glance that she is a girl. "

Xiao Jue was speechless.

He and He Rufei had not been classmates for a long time, only a year or so. But all these years, he had never doubted that He Rufei was not a man. It was hard to believe that Hua Youxian would suddenly say something like this. However, he knew very well that Hua Youxian was not one to speak without thinking. Although she had said it in a euphemistic manner, she must have said it because she was certain.

"From the looks of it … the Miss He today is not the same person as the Young Master back then." Hua Youxian looked at Xiao Jue curiously. "I thought that the way Young Master Xiao took care of that lady was the same as back then. I thought it was the same person."

Xiao Jue's mind was in a mess. She shook her head and said, "She's not."

"Young Master Chu seems to be interested in Miss He as well." Hua Youxian rested her chin on her hand. This action made her look like a young girl. "However, I can tell that she likes you."

Xiao Jue raised his eyes to look at her.

"Young Master probably does not know." Hua Youxian laughed lightly. "At the table today, she spent more time looking at you than she did looking at Young Master Chu. Also … when Cai Lian called someone to persuade them to drink, Miss He was so nervous that she almost dropped the cup. "

"If Young Master likes Miss He, you have to be more proactive. If a flower is beautiful enough, more than one person will want to pluck it. " After saying this, she straightened her body and picked up the wine pot on the table in the pavilion. She said, "I am also drunk, I will go back to my room to rest. Young Master, please stay here and think about it slowly. Once you understand, everything will be clear tomorrow. "She bowed to Xiao Jue flirtatiously and said," Goodbye. "