5

Chi Yan pinched his painful eyebrows and said, "It's still early. You should rest for a while and then go to the restaurant to find something to eat at noon."

Just as Xiang Nanchuan said yes, he heard the system say coldly: "No idlers are allowed to stay in the supermarket during the closing period."

Xiang Nanchuan was slightly startled. He actually forgot such an important thing. It seemed a bit excessive to throw his comrades out just after fighting side by side. Xiang Nanchuan apologized and said, "Chi Yan, our company has regulations that no outsiders are allowed in the supermarket during the closing period."

This was the first time Chi Yan heard of such a rule. He was speechless for a long time, but if it was that company, it would not be surprising to have such a strange rule. He nodded, "I understand, you have a good rest." He straightened up. Body, about to walk out.

"Wait." Xiang Nanchuan stopped him. He looked at the dozens of lingering zombies outside, "Your powers haven't recovered yet. You stay in the store to rest for a while, and then go out after your powers have recovered. .

Chi Yan really couldn't hold it anymore. He didn't refuse Xiang Nanchuan's kindness. He slowly sat on the ground and took out the crystal core from his pocket to restore his superpower.

Xiang Nanchuan picked up an apple from the shelf, walked to the checkout counter, opened the store page, and started purchasing.

The purchase price for apples is one gold coin, and for oranges two gold coins. Seeing the purchase price, Xiang Nanchuan was secretly dumbfounded. The purchase price for an apple was only one gold coin, but he dared to sell it for thirty-eight gold coins. This supermarket is quite evil. The selling price is set by the supermarket. Yes, he is just the store manager and has no right to bargain or discount.

But this is the end of the world, and its normal for them to be expensive. I guess this is the only supermarket that still sells fruits without any branches.

Xiang Nanchuan put all the one hundred gold coins he received yesterday into apples and oranges.

The first expansion of the supermarket requires 1,000 gold coins and 10 reputations. It was officially opened yesterday, and it requires four more customers to reach four "five-point praise".

It doesn't matter, we should be able to clean up the zombies on this street today. There will definitely be survivors coming out looking for food. Then we will just trick those survivors into coming here.

Regarding the forced purchase and sale, Xiang Nanchuan felt that he had a good conscience. He risked his life to clean up the zombies, which was not a free obligation. He believed that with Chi Yan here, he would not be afraid of them defaulting on their debts.

"Dudu——" A small yellow truck stopped at the door. There were several large boxes in its compartment. Then several people wearing helmets got out, walked to the back compartment, moved the boxes and placed them at the door of the store. Putting down the box, they drove off in the pickup truck again without saying a word.

During the whole process, the zombies outside walked by without looking sideways, as if they didn't exist and didn't pounce on them to bite them.

Xiang Nanchuan looked at it for a while.

As soon as the car drove within a hundred meters, Chi Yan noticed it and said, "Is this an employee of your company?"

Xiang Nanchuan pretended to be calm and said: "Yes, I just bought a few boxes of apples, and there is no more in the warehouse." As he said this, he walked to the door and dragged the boxes back.

Chi Yan came over to help, "Where should these things be moved?"

The store was only twenty square meters, and there was no place to place the boxes. In fact, Xiang Nanchuan could open the warehouse and put the boxes in the warehouse, but with outsiders present, he could not find an excuse to explain why the boxes disappeared out of thin air. Do he have to explain him? Have space powers? If it weren't for the fact that the warehouse only accepts things related to supermarkets, he would really like to pretend that he has spatial powers.