65

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous─Page Page 63/124 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Low-speed roads in the city.
  Foreign survivors need to pay a high entry fee to enter the base. The entry fee alone is a large amount of income.
  Xiang Nanchuan rubbed his chin and said, "Isn't this cross-river bridge bombed by the Tianlong Base?"
  "They were the ones who blew it up. In order to let passing survivors into the city, they charged a high entrance fee." Chen Chong was the first For the first time, he showed a strong dislike for something. As an upright policeman, he was a natural enemy of criminals. Seeing such arrogant criminals but being unable to bring them to justice, Chen Chong felt extremely aggrieved.
  The predecessor of Tianlong Base was just an ordinary small county town. Fortunately, the transportation location is excellent, connecting several first- and second-tier cities, and being on the route to Beicheng. The county town has a prosperous economy and is not inferior to third-tier cities.
  The only thing that is criticized is that the folk customs here are tough. This can be traced back to before the founding of the People's Republic of China. This place was once a bandit den and was later incorporated by the army. However, the nature is hard to change and the unhealthy tendencies of the gang system are left behind. People in the county have different opinions. There are so many gangs, extortion, street fights, and thieves that the police can't handle them.
  After the apocalypse broke out, a group of criminals escaped from the detention center. Taking the guns they snatched from the prison, they violently occupied the county and established a base.
  The leader of this group of criminals is a man named Li Guang. He was convicted of murder before the end of the world. He also cut the victims' bodies into pieces and cooked them. He was finally sentenced to life imprisonment. His brutality was no less brutal than those who traveled illegally.
  According to Yan Dong, Li Guang's power is special telekinesis.
  People with mental powers can use their thoughts to control objects to move in a directional manner or directly control conscious people. They can even use their thoughts to sense other people's thoughts or steal memories, or directly attack other people's thoughts, manipulate others, and perceive the dynamics of time through their thoughts. [Note 1]
  There is only one city between the Southeast Base and Tianlong Base. In order to snatch supplies, the two bases had many conflicts. Some time ago, they had a feud over the granary. The Southeast Base got the location of the granary first, and finally But Tianlong Base got there first.
  Tianlong Base is a group of desperadoes. Yan Dong knows that he can't fight them, so he can only swallow his bad breath. People from the Sheng'an Cult did come to him for cooperation. Yan Dong is not stupid. Although the neighbor of Tianlong Base is nothing It's a good thing, but the St. Ann's Sect is not a good bird. Once the influence of the St. Ann's Sect infiltrates, the Southeast Base will have to change its name in the future.
  So he turned his attention to Xiang Nanchuan, and wanted to use Xiang Nanchuan's hand to teach Tianlong Base a lesson, so he tried his best to discredit his opponent, but he didn't answer the question.
  When they lined up to enter the city, there were more than thirty of them, and they paid a total of two hundred secondary crystal cores. They did not need to check their health when entering the city. They only registered the number of people and then let them enter the city, which saved them some trouble.
  After all, Mu and Lian's half-animal bodies were not suitable for outsiders to know.
  Xiang Nanchuan clicked his tongue, "Black-hearted, so black-hearted!"
  Anyway, there is only one way to Beicheng, you can take it or not.
  As for those who cannot afford to pay the city entry fee, they can only turn around and go back to the southeast base to earn crystal cores.
  They were probably too ostentatious and were noticed. As soon as the bus drove into the base, a group of people rushed up carrying shovels and hoes, and some even carried kitchen knives. It was like a ragtag group of people.
  After a burst of punches and kicks, the robber knelt down and begged for mercy, "Sir, have mercy on me. We just want to grab something to eat. I haven't eaten for several days. I'm really hungry. I didn't mean to rob you. You sir have a lot of food." , let us go."
  Xiang Nanchuan found it funny. This man was strong and spoke loudly and energetically. He looked like he hadn't eaten in a few days and couldn't find any good excuses.
  Xiang Nanchuan was not a person who killed indiscriminately, he just taught them a lesson and let them go.
  The once prosperous county town now looks like a slum. The streets are full of garbage and no one is cleaning it. When I open the car window, a strange smell wafts in. Smelling this smell, Xiang Nanchuan can't help but think that Xizhou has not yet built public toilets. At that time, I had the memory of almost stepping on shit when I went out, and my face turned green in an instant.
  Chi Yan stretched out his arm and closed the car window, then took out a mint candy from his pocket, tore off the wrapper and handed it to Xiang Nanchuan, "If you feel uncomfortable, close your eyes and rest for a while." Xiang
  Nanchuan rolled the mint candy on the tip of his tongue. He rolled away and held it in his mouth, "No, I'm not that squeamish." He raised his eyes and shouted, "Don't stop, get out of the city as soon as possible." When
  Chen Chong heard this, he immediately started the car and headed towards the east city. The door opens.
  The sightseeing bus passed through the spacious streets. On both sides of the streets stood half-dressed young women. They smiled coquettishly and put their arms around the guests, trying their best to keep them here. The man pinched the woman's vagina%e8%83%b8 and teased a few words in the woman's ear.