13

In fact, Xiang Nanchuan didn't expect Chi Yan to help, but when he heard Chi Yan say "together", Xiang Nanchuan felt inexplicably moved in his heart. He clenched his fist and bumped Chi Yan's shoulder lightly, "Brother, I can't thank you enough." Thanks."

Chi Yan's eyes were fixed on his face for a moment, "You're welcome."

Xiang Nanchuan felt uncomfortable when Chi Yan looked at him. His eyes wandered, "Why don't you ask me why I have to go to Jinghua Community?"

Chi Yan said, "If I asked, what would you say?"

"Of course I will." Xiang Nanchuan smiled, "It's not a secret, this is a task assigned by the company, I have to complete it.

Xiang Nanchuan got tired of walking with the heavy shovel, so he held it in his other hand. He put his right hand on Chi Yan's shoulder, "The company asked me to open a supermarket here. What can I do? My people I can walk around, but the store can't, so I just want to conquer this area. When there are more people, the supermarket can open."

System: "A limited time task is now released, asking the store manager to recruit one hundred customers within three days."

Xiang Nanchuan was stunned for a moment, and then he looked at his face reflected in the glass on the roadside expressionlessly, "The last mission only attracted sixteen customers, why did it increase to a hundred customers this time? 1314, you give me Explain it well."

System: "After receiving the strong request from the store manager yesterday, this system released a random task. As a punishment, the difficulty of the next task will be increased five times."

"What's wrong?" Chi Yan saw that Xiang Nanchuan looked worried and asked aloud.

"It's nothing." Xiang Nanchuan smiled reluctantly, "The company has assigned me another task. I work so hard that I don't have a day off."

Chi Yan frowned, "I will help you."

Xiang Nanchuan patted Chi Yan on the chest and said, "Thank you so much. From today on, you will be my best brother." Xiang Nanchuan decided to rank his friends behind Chi Yan.

Chi Yan came back early today and was not busy cooking. He took out the notebook he carried with him and made detailed plans for his trip to Jinghua Community tomorrow.

According to the description of the man in the suit, since this is the business district of Xizhou, even though it is a fourth-tier city, the land price is not as good as that of first-tier cities. It can be said that every inch of land is precious, so the area of ​​Jinghua Community is not large, with only six buildings. . It was originally going to be a high-end community, but then a food city was built in front of it. The food city had serious noise pollution, and rich people were unwilling to live here. The developers had no choice but to change it to a mid-range community, and between the food city and A small park was built between the communities to reduce some noise.

The security of the community is good, and the entry and exit management is very strict. There is a supermarket and a community hospital in the community, and there are probably less than 1,000 residents.

Chi Yan closed his notebook and looked at the anxious survivors, "I will go to Jinghua Community tomorrow. Those who are willing to go come forward."

Half of these survivors were rescued by them in the commercial street today. When the zombies came yesterday, they ran away for their lives. Unfortunately, the number of survivors in the end was not as large as the survivors from Xiang Nanchuan.

The survivors lowered their heads, not daring to look directly into Chi Yan's sharp eyes. Only Mudong stood up without hesitation, Fatty also stood up, and the hot pot restaurant employees, one after another stood up. , only three or two people were left with numb faces, as if they were immersed in their own world and refused to communicate with the outside world.