43

After blurting out the words, Xiang Nanchuan suddenly felt that these words were very familiar. He remembered that he had said similar words to Chi Yan not long ago. How did Chi Yan come back at that time...

Time suddenly went back, and Xiang Nanchuan saw Chi Yan's face overlapped with the one in front of him. Chi Yan's thin lips were slightly opened, and each word fell clearly on his ears, "You look as beautiful as a flower. If it were you, I would I dont mind marrying you.

The smile on Xiang Nanchuan's lips froze instantly, "Ahem, just pretend that I didn't say what I just said, okay?"

Chi Yan's expression was pale, "You've eaten so much from me, shouldn't you pledge yourself to me?"

Xiang Nanchuan crossed his hands on his chest and said, "Stop it, our store manager refuses to sell himself!"

Chi Yan suddenly reached out and snatched the empty bowl from Xiang Nanchuan's hand, and then removed the soup pot, "Then don't eat what I cooked anymore."

Xiang Nanchuan was struck by lightning. Hey, he just took a sip of this bowl of soup! He looked at Chi Yan with incredible eyes, as if he was meeting each other for the first time, "I said you are not Chi Yan, right? I misjudged you. I didn't expect you to be such a person." You are already three years old. , you are still so childish, I wont play with you if you dont agree.

Chi Yan's lips curled up slightly, "You are wrong, I have always been like this."

Xiang Nanchuan had no choice but to shout in a longer voice: "Brother Chi—Captain Chi—"

As if he didn't hear it, Chi Yan calmly scooped up a bowl of soup and drank it by himself.

Smelling the aroma of the chicken soup, Xiang Nanchuan's nose twitched slightly and he smacked his lips, recalling the deliciousness of the previous mouthful of chicken soup. He shamelessly stepped forward and held the soup pot with both hands.

Seeing him squatting in front of the soup pot, like a cat begging for food, Chi Yan rarely softened his heart. Just as he was about to speak, he heard Xiang Nanchuan say: "Lover is like clothes, and brothers are like siblings. Even if I can't marry you, you are still My best brother."

Chi Yan moved the soup pot away expressionlessly. Stop drinking the soup and drink the northwest wind.

In the end, he humiliatedly agreed to Chi Yan's condition of sleeping with him. Xiang Nanchuan successfully drank the soup. He tore off a chicken leg and ate it. He was full and full. Xiang Nanchuan exuded an aura of contentment. He stretched and returned After taking a shower in the supermarket, he came over with pillows and quilts to warm Chi Yan's bed.

The two lay flat on the bed and started chatting.

Chi Yan had heard about what happened in the past few days from Xiang Nanchuan. He mused: "I have met Qiao Huadong of the Dragon Team a few times. This man has a wealthy heart, but he is also a righteous person, and his business is also clean. Bai Bai is a man of the right path. If he casts a good vote, he should just want to make friends with you. This person can become a friend with whom we can exchange benefits." In other words, you still have to be wary of what you should be wary of.

Then Chi Yan analyzed the others one by one, "The Ge Feng you are talking about, he may have reached some agreement with Team Longteng in private. As for the deal between them, we don't need to know, as long as he is Just stay on our side. In other words, this kind of person is a loser. Once someone offers higher conditions, he might turn against him."

"As for those teams, they are probably afraid of the power behind you, and they don't dare to act rashly yet, but I think they are starting to test it. You have done a good job in this matter. I believe you can rescue Mudong's mother, but we We dont know where she is being held, and Ge Feng may not tell us, but I have a way, you can try it.