27

Xuanhe Avenue is the road leading to the department store. The once prosperous commercial center is now extremely desolate, without a trace of human life. The zombies wandering on the road give people an atmosphere like watching a horror movie.

Chi Yan chose this place because there is a police station in that area. All police stations in country C are equipped with firearms depots based on functional areas, and will also be equipped with a certain number of guns according to the number of police officers.

In the past, security personnel were basically equipped with 54shi or 56-type pistols, 79shi micro-chargers, and 81-1 rifles. More than ten years ago, it began to be equipped with the relatively mature 92shi handgun independently developed by the country and a revolver with relatively good stability.

The long gun is equipped with a Type 95 assault rifle, a Type 88 assault rifle, and a Type 97 anti-violence rifle. [Note]

The gun that Xiang Nanchuan got was the 92shi police pistol. Chi Yan didn't know how Brother Lu and the others got the gun from the police station. At that time, Brother Lu had so many superpowers, it was impossible that he couldn't get it. In the entire police station, unless there are too many zombies in the police station, or there are other reasons, Brother Lu and the others have to abandon the police station's firearms arsenal.

The zombies around Xuanhe Avenue have been cleaned up by Brother Lu and others. The number of zombies that wandered over later was not large. What is strange is that there is not a supernatural zombie among these zombies, but ordinary zombies. They can deal with the zombie Zhong Hesheng.

The superpowers opened the way in front, and the ordinary people were divided into groups of three, and one group dealt with a zombie.

Zombies are human beings after all, and their bite force is not as strong as that of ferocious animals. Just wear thicker clothes and be careful not to get scratched on your face or hands by them when moving.

Mudong was in a group with Fatty and Chen Xue. Although there were two weak chickens in the team, Fatty was strong. He stepped forward and clamped the zombie's hands while Mudong and Chen Xue chopped off the zombie's head.

Others followed suit. From the beginning, there were many situations, and they gradually adjusted to a tacit understanding of cooperation.

However, the closer to the residential area, the zombies became more and more dense. Some people began to panic, and the rhythm was soon disrupted. Chi Yan could no longer stand by and watch, and immediately waved a fire dragon.

"Don't panic." Chi Yan's tone was still steady and slow, as if he had a majestic momentum that gave people strength.

Seeing Chi Yan take action, everyone calmed down.

There are white sheets hanging on the buildings on the roadside with the words "Help! There is someone here!"

Xiang Nanchuan and the others made a lot of noise. Occasionally, they could see figures passing behind the curtains of the windows, but no one asked them for help. The last time Brother Lu and the others came here to clean up the zombies, most of the people followed them to the mall and ended up being killed by the zombies.

Chi Yan noticed the change in Xiang Nanchuan's expression, "Do you want to go?"

Xiang Nanchuan laughed, "You really think I'm the savior! I'll save everyone." Besides, they had already cleared away the zombies on the road, so there was no way for them to get out. In the end, they didn't have the courage to face the apocalypse.

There were too many zombies on the road, which delayed their time. An hour later, they reached the police station.

The door to the police station was tightly closed. There were marks of being slashed with a knife and the dark red blood splashed on the door, all indicating that a fierce battle had taken place here.