108

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous page Page 106/124 Next page

Sponsored Links

What does it mean? Chi
  Yan lowered his eyes and said calmly: "Tell me your conditions."
  "You must separate. "
  "I won't agree. " "Chi Yan stood up, his smile was a bit cold, "Grandpa, do you know how my father died? "
  Chi Tianzong was furious, "Chi Yan! Are you using your dead father to pressure me? "
  Chi Yan shook his head, as if he didn't want to talk to him anymore, "Xiaoshan, take grandpa back. "
  Chi Shan responded naa-naa: "Okay. "
  Chi Tianzong sneered, his hands shaking with anger, "Okay! Now that your wings are hardened, do you want to drive me out? Chi Zhongwei really gave birth to a good son! Father and son are from the same origin! ! ! Chi
  Yan's face was as dark as water, "Grandpa, if you knew how my father died, I don't know if you would be able to say such things." "
  "What do you mean? Chi Tianzong asked.
  Chi Yan looked at Chi Zhonghai sarcastically, "Just ask your uncle." "
  The meeting between the Chi family broke up unhappily again, and Chi Tianzong strode back.
  Chi Shan quickly caught up with Chi Tianzong, and mustered up the courage to say, "Grandpa, what age are we in now? What's the use of passing on the family line? All mankind will be destroyed tomorrow, and if Brother Yan and Brother Xiaochuan are together, they won't bother anyone..."
  Chi Tianzong glared at her, but Chi Shan's face was stern and she didn't dare to persuade her any more.
  Return to Qingping Street At home, Chi Tianzong sat down with a sullen face, "Zhonghai, how did Zhongwei die? "
  Chi Zhonghai helped handle Chi Zhongwei's funeral. Chi Zhonghai knew the reason for Chi Zhongwei's death. At first, he said that Zhong Wei died of illness because Zhong Wei had always been in poor health. Chi Tianzong did not doubt it at all.
  But today I heard from Chi As soon as he said it, looking at Chi Zhonghai's preoccupied look, Chi Tianzong knew that the cause of Zhongwei's death was definitely not due to illness.
  Chi Zhonghai smiled bitterly, this nephew was holding a grudge.
  It was he who suggested hiding it from Mr. Chi at the time. He went to the hospital due to a minor stroke. The doctor said that his father was old and could not bear too much stimulation on weekdays. Moreover, there was a leadership change that year. Once Mr. Chi collapsed, the situation of the Chi family would be even more difficult, and Chi Zhonghai would He took the initiative to hide the news that his younger brother Chi Zhonghai had committed suicide, and told the public that he died of illness.
  "Depression, suicide. "
  Depression? How could it be? Chi Tianzong was shocked. Chi Tianzong recalled that Zhongwei was indeed a bit sentimental when he was young. Wasn't he always cheerful after getting married? How could he have depression?
  "Is it because of Tao Xin's death... ..."
  "No, Zhongwei was diagnosed with severe depression when he was twenty. Thanks to Tao Xin, he became much more optimistic and had the courage to live. Until Tao Xin died of illness, Zhongwei couldn't hold on anymore and committed suicide by taking medicine. "Chi Zhonghai said guiltily that Tao Xin was Chi Yan's mother. Because of his selfishness, his father had hated Tao Xin for so many years. Chi Tianzong was shocked. It
  turned out that he was the culprit, and Tao Xin, the one he looked down upon. Women turned out to be the great contributors to their Chi family.
  At first, he thought that Zhongwei, as a man, was too weak and cried all day long, but he didn't know that he was already on the verge of life and death, and he forced him to join politics. He was forcing him to go. Die!
  Chi Tianzong burst into tears and shook his body.
  "Grandpa!" "Chi Shan anxiously supported Chi Tianzong.
  Chi Tianzong waved his hands and pushed him away, "I'm fine. You can go and do whatever you want. You are not allowed to spread a word of what happened today! "While Chi Tianzong said this, he looked at Xu Wanling with sharp eyes and left.
  Xu Wanling trembled with fright and did not dare to look at Chi Tianzong again.
  At the same time, at the other end of Qingping Street, a round building In the small house on the roof,
  Zhong Hesheng's face was ashen, he looked at Zhong Yao sadly, and shouted sternly: "Zhong Yao, do you know what you are doing? ! "