52

Hu Man threw out a few branches to stop the people rushing towards him. He patted his chest and said with a thankful face, "Fortunately, we caught up."

The superpowers who ran up behind said nothing, put up earthen walls and threw water balloons to prevent those people from approaching. After all, they were living people, not zombies. Everyone had a conscience and did not kill them.

Hu Man took the time to come down, glanced at the person on Xu Yuan's back, and immediately asked nervously: "What's wrong with him in Mudong?"

Chen Chong helped Xiang Nanchuan over, "I don't know, he was already unconscious when we found him."

Chi Yan's eyes fell on Chen Chong's hand holding Xiang Nanchuan's arm, and his eyes suddenly turned cold. He walked up and opened his arms to hug Xiang Nanchuan, "Just give him to me."

Facing Chi Yan's cold eyes, Chen Chong suddenly realized. He laughed dumbly and immediately clarified: "The store manager may have inhaled too much floral fragrance. The situation is a bit serious."

Chi Yan nodded. He held Xiang Nanchuan's shoulders and shouted softly: "Xiang Nanchuan?"

Xiang Nanchuan opened his eyes, tilted his head and leaned on Chi Yan's shoulder, and responded lazily: "Stop screaming, I'm just a little dizzy, not as serious as he said."

Mutated Mandala no longer caused trouble, and everyone was no longer restrained. However, there were too many "lunatics". They all swarmed up as if they didn't feel pain, which caused a lot of pressure on them. Chi Yan and the others kept retreating down the mountain, heading towards Nanchuan narrowed his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

When they reached the mountainside, where Xiang Nanchuan and the others were attacked by a madman, the delirious people chased them for a distance. Then, as if they sensed something, they stopped one after another and all retreated to the top of the mountain.

Xiang Nanchuan suddenly said: "Chen Chong, do you think these people look like the people who assassinated us that day?"

Chen Chong looked back at the retreating figures of those people. He frowned in deep thought, "I thought of it before, and it is indeed a bit similar."

On the way down the mountain, the fire they set had automatically extinguished. It could be seen that the fire of ordinary fire power users could not do much harm to the mutated mandala.

When they returned to the foot of the mountain, they saw Major General Xu Luo having another fierce argument with the middle-aged bald man. Xiang Nanchuan listened to a few words. The middle-aged bald man said that he would set fire to these mutated mandalas. Xu Luo The major general firmly objected. He clenched his fists in anger and his lips trembled slightly. "More than five thousand soldiers are still hanging on there. We don't save them, but set fire to them to die. They gave everything for the base, even their lives." , but ended up like this, do you want to chill all the soldiers!"

Major General Xu Luo said excitedly. He waved his hand and pointed at the soldiers lined up in several rows around him. He saw panic on their faces, and perhaps their faith had been shaken.

The middle-aged bald man knew that there was no way he could continue with these words. Once he said yes, he would become a sinner of the military. At this time, he looked at the people in Xiang Nanchuan. He put his hands behind his back and shouted from a distance: " Over there, have you just come down from the mountain?" There was a condescending tone in his words, which made people unhappy.

Xiang Nanchuan raised his eyebrows slightly and said, "Who is this bald man? He is so annoying."

The corner of Chen Chong's mouth trembled, and he resisted the urge to laugh. He spoke quickly: "I heard that the Beicheng military sent him to supervise the construction of the base below."