20

Seeing Chi Yan's indifferent look, Xiang Nanchuan didn't ask any more questions. It was just Brother Lu's men. Brother Lu, the speed user, and the vision user were all dead. The others were not to be feared. Besides, there are still people from Jinghua Community. They have done their best to deal with Brother Lu and others for the people from Jinghua Community. Xiang Nanchuan does not want to interfere too much. If they can't even deal with the remaining shrimp soldiers and crab generals, even if they are rescued, They are also a group of laggards.

When they returned to the bookstore, everyone else came back. They won this battle, but the victory was not so smooth. All of these people were stained with blood. The blood was either their own or someone else's. The lightly injured people took out bandages to stop the bleeding of the more seriously injured people. Xiang Nanchuan scanned the faces of these people and found that there were a few familiar faces missing. These people may have been buried in the sea of ​​​​fire, and even their bodies could not be recovered.

The fat man was being helped to lie on his temporary bed. His injuries were basically not serious and he would only need to recover for a few days.

Fatty never mentioned Mu Dong's powers. Except for a few of them, no one knew how serious Fatty's injuries were. If Fatty hadn't been thick-skinned and fleshy, the power user would have punched him, and Fatty would probably have survived. I will go to see God before late winter comes.

After placing the fat man, Xiang Nanchuan turned around and saw Chi Yan saying something to them. It was already past three in the morning, and the windows were closed tightly. There was still cold wind coming in through the cracks in the windows, and it was chilly to the bone. , Xiang Nanchuan shrank his neck, walked over and asked Chi Yan in a low voice, "What are the casualties?"

Chi Yan frowned deeply, "Four people died, six were seriously injured, and the others were slightly injured."

Xiang Nanchuan glanced at Mudong who was helping, "How long can you last?"

"If it's not treated, it will probably be until tomorrow morning."

"I'll let Mu Dong treat them later." With Mu Dong's strength, it's probably impossible for them to recover. It's pretty good if they can save their lives.

Mudong's superpower can no longer be hidden. After this battle, everyone has become a group. If they still hide it now, and Mudong's superpower is exposed in the future, these people will be heartbroken.

"Okay." Chi Yan looked at him steadily. Suddenly he stretched out a finger and gently brushed Xiang Nanchuan's eyes. Xiang Nanchuan reflexively ducked away, "You..."

Chi Yan rubbed his fingertips and said calmly: "It's dirty."

Xiang Nanchuan touched his cheek and said, "I rolled on the ground so many times and I'm very dirty. I'll go back and take a shower and come back tomorrow morning."

Before leaving, Xiang Nanchuan quietly pulled Mudong aside, handed him a few crystal cores, and asked him to quickly restore his powers. He would save the seriously injured ones if possible.

Mudong was so moved that he sniffed and said, "Manager, you are such a good person."

No! I'm really not a good person, please don't send me good person cards anymore, thank you.

Xiang Nanchuan returned to the supermarket with an indifferent expression.

In the bathroom, Xiang Nanchuan looked at himself with a tabby cat face in the mirror, and suddenly realized, no wonder Chi Yan wanted to remind him that his face was dirty just now, and his face was covered with sweat mixed with blood and black ash, and he could hardly see his original appearance. .