25

Xiang Nanchuan's deliberately ambiguous words convinced the short-haired woman that they were Brother Lu's people.

The short-haired woman secretly rejoiced. Her attitude toward Xiang Nanchuan had changed subtly, "I have something important to ask Brother Lu. You take me to see him."

Xiang Nanchuan raised his lips and said, "We won't let you see Brother Lu until you make it clear."

The short-haired woman was a little annoyed at Xiang Nanchuan's ignorance, and couldn't help but blurt out, "What do you know! I came here to help..." Halfway through her words, she realized she had made a mistake. She lowered her head slightly, her eyes flickering.

Xiang Nanchuan knew that she had something up her sleeve, so he took the time to look at her, waiting to see what other excuses the other party could come up with.

The short-haired woman was secretly resentful. She gritted her teeth and said, "I am a space superpower. I want to take refuge with Brother Lu. You should take me to see him."

Seeing that he couldn't say anything, Xiang Nanchuan didn't bother to tease her anymore. He said lightly: "Brother Lu is dead. If you want to see him, unfortunately, I can't take you to see him."

The short-haired woman couldn't believe it. Brother Lu was already dead? How can it be? ! She thought about it and realized that these two people must have deceived her. She sneered and said, "You must not be Brother Lu's people. Who sent you here?" Could it be that they are Suman's people?

Xiang Nanchuan spread his hands and said, "If you don't believe it, we can't do anything about it, but I have to advise you, if people's hearts are not enough, just have enough things. Leave a way for others to survive. If you take too much, be careful."

"Are you threatening me?" The short-haired woman's expression changed.

Xiang Nanchuan said: "Whatever you think, I have already advised you on what you should say. It's up to you whether you want to or not. Chi Yan, let's go."

After walking out of the mall, Xiang Nanchuan looked confused, "That woman is a little weird. I can't see her past and future. It's like she came out of thin air and doesn't belong to this world." After saying that, Xiang Nanchuan suddenly remembered that he didn't Do women with short hair belong to this world?

"Traveler." The system said abruptly.

"Like me?" Xiang Nanchuan asked in his mind.

"No, you are a regular employee of our company and traveled through legal channels, while she should be an illegal traveler. I have to report the situation to the head office now. Please don't contact me if there is nothing important these days." The system said After that, he disappeared.

Xiang Nanchuan was slightly embarrassed. Fortunately for him, he had always thought that Tengxun was a copycat company, but he didn't expect that he actually traveled through it legally.

Chi Yan said succinctly: "I'll ask someone to pay attention to her."

Somehow, Xiang Nanchuan felt that Chi Yan seemed to be in a bad mood. Although Chi Yan usually spoke very little, at this moment, Chi Yan's eyes were lowered, and he looked unhappy. Is it because of what those people just said? Or is it because of the short-haired woman? Xiang Nanchuan felt that Chi Yan was not the kind of person who would be easily affected emotionally.

Xiang Nanchuan pretended to be relaxed and said: "My ability has been promoted."

Just when he was controlled by the spiritual zombie, Xiang Nanchuan's supernatural power broke through level one, which was a blessing in disguise.