66

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous page Page 64/124 Next page

Sponsored Links

important.
  After sending the invitation letter, the bald man stopped staying and left the apartment.
  After the bald man left, Xiang Nanchuan threw the invitation away, turned to Chi Yan and said, "Did you let that woman go?"
  Xiang Nanchuan was naturally asking about the illegal traveler caught in Xizhou. When the bald man described the style of the spacecraft, Xiang Nanchuan always felt that it looked familiar. Then he remembered that the jade bracelet worn by the time-traveling woman was of this style. He was 100% sure that the jade bracelet belonged to her. Because after the host dies, the golden finger will disappear, and the other party's life should not be in danger at this time.
  Even if she can lose her golden finger, I guess this time travel girl is not having an easy time now.
  Speaking of the woman, Chi Yan frowned slightly, "Not long after you left Xizhou, you let her go."
  Xiang Nanchuan looked at Chi Yan's face and said cautiously: "Did she explain anything?" For example, it was her. How to get the space bracelet? How did she know Brother Lu? And have you revealed where you are from?
  Chi Yan took a deep look at Xiang Nanchuan and shook his head immediately, "No, she didn't even want to say it."
  "Didn't she say it?" Xiang Nanchuan smiled covertly. Chi Yan's sword-like eyes seemed to see through his own easily. In his mind, Xiang Nanchuan didn't know how to face Chi Yan for a moment.
  A lie requires countless lies to cover up. Xiang Nanchuan didn't want to lie to Chi Yan. After spending these days with Chi Yan, he was full of flaws. He knew in his heart that he had exposed too many secrets in front of Chi Yan, but Chi Yan As long as he is not asked for a day, Xiang Nanchuan will choose to continue to be an ostrich, bury his head in the sand, and live by deceiving himself and others.
  Seeing Xiang Nanchuan frowning and thinking deeply, Chi Yan couldn't help but raise his hand to smooth the wrinkles between his eyebrows, "What do you want to know? Let's just capture her."
  Xiang Nanchuan sighed softly, originally wanting to forget it. , and then remembered something, he poked the system, "1314, can you feel that there are illegal travelers nearby?"
  After a moment, the system said: "There is an illegal traveler 2,370 meters southeast. ”
  “Do you want to go out for a walk?” Xiang Nanchuan asked.
  Chen Chong said: "I'm going to find out the news."
  Finally, Chi Yan, Chen Chong and Qin Han went out with him.
  "Tomorrow night's auction..." Xiang Nanchuan was walking, thinking about something in his mind, and unconsciously walked towards Chi Yan, "Are you going?"
  Chi Yan tilted his head, "Do you want to go?"
  Xiang Nanchuan shrugged. , "Since I have nothing to do, I might as well go and have a look." Maybe the time-travelling girl will appear at the auction tomorrow night.
  Chi Yan never refutes Xiang Nanchuan's meaning. He squeezed Xiang Nanchuan's palm and said obediently: "Okay."
  Night has fallen, and the Tianlong base is very lively at night. The red light district is not all brothels, there are many large and small ones here. It has casinos, bustling bars, and is also a famous gold-selling cave. The whole neighborhood exudes the atmosphere of drunkenness and wealth, which makes people fall into it and become unable to extricate themselves.
  Following the place designated by the system, several people came to the door of a bar.
  Rock music was playing in the bar, a female voice with a hoarse voice was singing at the top of her lungs, the lights were dim and blurry, and a group of people were dancing close to each other on the dance floor in a wild and wild manner. Xiang Nanchuan's brain was buzzing. He felt Chi Yan touch his arm, his slightly lighter lips moved slightly, and said something.
  Xiang Nanchuan shouted into Chi Yan's ear: "Please speak louder, I can't hear what you are saying!"
  Chi Yan rubbed his ears, a look of helplessness flashed on his face, "Don't make trouble."
  Xiang Nanchuan looked treacherous . With a triumphant look, he smiled evilly and bumped Chi Yan's shoulder, "Hey! Have you never been to a place like this before?" "
  I never go to bars."
  Xiang Nanchuan smiled and said, "I didn't expect you to be such a good boy. Baby."
  The two of them bit their ears as if no one else was watching. Chen Chong and Qin Han behind them felt that their eyes were going blind.
  "Captain, let's go to the casino opposite to inquire about the news."
  Xiang Nanchuan waved his hand in disgust, "Go ahead, go ahead."
  Chen Chong looked at Qin Han: Did the captain break the window?
  Qin Han nodded wildly in his heart. It seemed so. In the past two days, the atmosphere between the two was so sweet that it made people's teeth hurt.
  Xiang Nanchuan sat on the high stool in front of the bar. He knocked on the countertop and asked, "What kind of wine do you have here?"
  The waiter who poured the wine was a handsome boy. There were two shallow dimples at the corners of his mouth when he smiled. "As long as If you can afford the price, we have all kinds of wine."
  "Then give me a bottle of 1982 Lafite." Xiang Nanchuan pretended to be cool.
  The waiter's expression was subtle, "I'm sorry, I've never heard of wine like Lafite."