47

The sightseeing bus passed through Area C and Xiang Nanchuan saw the place where tortillas were delivered. Chen Chong said the news he had found out, "Yesterday, just after the meeting of the major teams, the captain of the Shanhai Team, Fu Tao, was kicked out of the Shanhai Team. ." The materials behind the Shanhai Team are provided by Mayor Chen. If you want to change the captain, it is just a matter of words.

"Who is the new captain?"

"Yuan Fei." Chen Chong said, "I didn't find out the origin of this Yuan Fei. This person seemed to appear out of thin air. No one has heard of his name before."

"Where's Edwin's lab?"

"The base in Luoyuan City was banned by the military for illegal human experiments."

Luoyuan City is only an hour's drive from the provincial capital. Because it is close to the provincial capital, after the apocalypse broke out, the government received assistance from the provincial capital's military and quickly established a base. However, the base was in chaos, with various forces fighting overtly and covertly. So at first The superpower disappeared without attracting any attention. Later, a member of the Saint Ann Church disappeared. After tracing the case, he found Edwin's laboratory and exposed the heinous behavior of the laboratory. Because the person behind Edwin's laboratory was With an official background, until the Tianyang base was exposed, the military here immediately sent troops to liquidate the laboratory.

Xiang Nanchuan frowned, "What is St. Ann's Religion?"

"A church emerged after the end of the world. It preaches that supernatural beings are messengers sent by God to save the world. There are many believers. It is said that their leader is named Su Chengyan."

Hearing this, Xiang Nanchuan felt a vague gaze falling on him. He suddenly turned to look out the window and saw the man looking over leisurely. He was wearing a white cloak and had a warm smile, like a refreshing breeze. It makes people feel good.

About seven or eight people stood respectfully behind him. They all looked at the man with pious reverence, as if they were looking at the god they respected.

Xiang Nanchuan felt a sense of disobedience in the young man, "He..."

Chen Chong followed and looked out the window. As soon as he mentioned the Sheng'an Sect, he met the rightful owner. Chen Chong couldn't help but have a strange expression on his face, "He is the elder of the Sheng'an Sect, Su Anzhe. He just arrived at the base yesterday morning."

Xiang Nanchuan grasped the key point keenly, "Yesterday morning? Does the meeting of the team captains yesterday morning have anything to do with them?"

Chen Chong shrugged, "It should have something to do with them. We have to ask Captain Qiao of Team Dragon for the specific content of the meeting, if he is willing to tell us."

Chen Chong was quite capable, and he was able to find out so much information in such a short period of time. Chen Chong has been dealing with criminals all year round and is a psychology major. He is best at distinguishing which words are true and which words are false. The accuracy of the information he has compiled is over 90%.

Xiang Nanchuan quietly poked at the system, "Boss, is he an illegal traveler?"

The system said: "No."

Not at all... Xiang Nanchuan wanted to take a few more glances, but at this time the bus had already driven some distance away, and he could only see Su Anzhe's white figure, blending into the white snow.

When they arrived at the military area, the soldiers saw it was them and let them go without checking. Probably the adjutant had greeted them in advance.