44

Xie Hui seemed to know Xiang Nanchuan's intention. He dodged and raised his hand to block. He moved quickly, Xiang Nanchuan moved even faster, and was behind Xie Hui in the blink of an eye.

Xiang Nanchuan didn't know much about fighting skills. He fought with speed and strength. He bumped his elbow and the dagger in Xie Hui's hand flew away. Chen Chong, who was opposite the sofa with sharp eyes, swooped over and picked up the dagger.

Xie Hui lost his dagger. He swiped hard with his left leg, and the tiles on the ground cracked like a spider web. Xiang Nanchuan was shocked. He remembered that Xie Hui had not awakened his powers. His speed and strength were almost the same as those of people with powers.

Xiang Nanchuan predicted Xie Hui's next move. Just when Xie Hui stretched his leg, he twisted to dodge, then raised his foot and stepped down. He only heard a slight "click" sound of the calf bone breaking. However, Xie Hui continued as if he felt no pain. Attacking Xiang Nanchuan frantically.

Xiang Nanchuan almost turned into an afterimage, knocked Xie Hui to the ground from behind, raised the chair in his hand and hit the back of Xie Hui's head. Xie Hui's body trembled, and his head made a "thud" sound. on the ground.

After Xie Hui fainted, the other three well-dressed men stopped. They glanced at the four people in the room with dull expressions, then turned around and jumped out from the window sill.

Want to run? Chen Chong quickly fished out a sniper rifle from under the sofa, placed it on the window sill, aimed at the backs of several people, and shot!

Although Chen Chong was a civilian worker, his marksmanship was not bad at all. He fired three shots, hitting one of the people in the shoulder and calf, but the man felt nothing. He ran very fast and disappeared after a while. , Chen Chong cursed, "Are they made of clay? It won't hurt no matter how hard you hit them!"

Xiang Nanchuan twitched his lips and said, "Absolutely."

Mudong helped the injured Xu Yuan sit down on the sofa. He bent down and put his hands on his arms to treat him.

Xu Yuan's arms looked scarred, but they were actually flesh wounds. Under Mu Dong's treatment, the wounds healed quickly.

Chen Chong was even more seriously injured. After a few shots, the wound on his shoulder opened again and was bleeding. Chen Chong covered his shoulder and walked over, asking Mu Dong to help treat it.

Xiang Nanchuan checked Xie Hui's breath and found that he was alive and not dead yet. When he smashed the chair down, Xiang Nanchuan controlled his force slightly. If it was too light, he might not be able to stun him, but if it was too hard, he might hit him to death.

Xiang Nanchuan asked Chen Chong, "How did you get the injury on your shoulder?"

Chen Chong glanced at the bullet holes in the wall and said, "Well, those turtles attacked us from outside. If I hadn't reacted quickly, all you would have seen were our bodies."

Just as Mu Dong was worried about how to deal with Chen Chong's gunshot wound, Chen Chong turned to Mu Dong and said, "Just stop the bleeding." The bullet penetrated his shoulder, eliminating the need to remove the bullet. Fortunately, the bullet did not get stuck in the shoulder blade. , otherwise you will suffer.

Xiang Nanchuan said: "Don't touch the dagger you just picked up, it's poisonous."

Chen Chong hissed, whether it was from pain or fear, he said angrily: "Thanks to my hiding quickly, I didn't get stabbed."

"What about you, Xu Yuan, are you okay?"

Xu Yuan shook his fully healed arm, "I blocked it with metal." The metal stuck to his skin. His injury was caused by the impact of the dagger falling on the metal. His skin did not directly contact the opponent's dagger, so the toxin It didn't seep into the wound.