106

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous page Page 104/124 Next page

Sponsored Links

His body is strong, and minor injuries are usually not taken seriously and he recovers immediately.
  But then Xiang Nanchuan rushed up and beat Qiao Xuan again. Now Xiang Nanchuan has no sense at all. He can't use powers and weapons. He can only use his hands and feet, and even bites people with his mouth. Naturally, Qiao Xuan would not stand there blankly and let Xiang Nanchuan go, but he would not backhand either, he would just dodge Xiang Nanchuan's attack.
  Ariel watched the scene of the two killing each other with great interest, and when she was done, she snapped her fingers again.
  Xiang Nanchuan's body softened and he fell on Qiao Xuan's body.
  Qiao Xuan hurriedly reached out to catch him, but there was a strange smile on Xiang Nanchuan's lips. Qiao Xuan reacted instantly and wanted to push Xiang Nanchuan away, but it was too late.
  Severe pain came from his lower abdomen. Qiao Xuan lowered his head blankly. A dagger was inserted into his body. Xiang Nanchuan clenched the dagger and turned it maliciously.
  Qiao Xuan's vision went dark and he could no longer stand still. He quickly concentrated and attached a layer of metal to the wound. The blood finally didn't stay so fast, otherwise he would have bled to death even if he hadn't been stabbed to death.
  When Gao Sen and the others rushed over, they happened to see this scene and exclaimed, "Manager, what are you..."
  Qiao Xuan restrained Xiang Nanchuan's hands and prevented him from moving, "Manager, he is under control, let's deal with that first Woman."
  Gao Sen and the others immediately understood and turned to rush towards Ariel. Cheng Liya stood up and intercepted them with her ice blade.
  In a one-to-many situation, Cheng Liya was gradually at a disadvantage.
  Ariel calmly hugged her chest. At this moment, she waved, and the crystal core gun in Gao Sen's hand came out, floated over, and landed in Ariel's hand.
  Ariel played with the crystal core gun. After having enough fun, she pointed the gun at Gao Sen. She moved her lips and uttered one word silently, "Bang!"
  Qiao Xuan shouted: "Be careful, she is a person with mental powers. !"
  But Qiao Xuan couldn't understand how Ariel controlled Xiang Nanchuan with her thoughts?
  Of course, no matter how hard Qiao Xuan tried, he couldn't get over it, because Ariel didn't control Xiang Nanchuan with her mind, because it was her golden finger.
  Ariel also gave Goldfinger a name, "Soul Eater".
  As the name suggests, it slowly gnaws away at people's souls, without even noticing it. A person who is struck by Soul Eater is like losing three souls and six souls, and will eventually become the puppet of the operator.
  Aina has always deliberately concealed her golden finger. Not everyone in St. Ann's Church is of the same mind, and everyone has their own evil intentions. Her golden finger can easily arouse other people's jealousy. No one will be afraid, and she will be unaware of it. If Ariel hadn't been really angered this time, she wouldn't have used Soul Eater.
  5 or 6 crystal core guns were flying wildly above everyone's heads, and bullets were flying everywhere "bang bang bang bang bang".
  As soon as the power of mind comes out, who can compete with him? What's more, the attack is indiscriminate between friend and foe. Not to mention Gao Sen and the others, even Cheng Liya was accidentally attacked.
  Ariel covered her mouth and giggled, "Okay, it's getting late, so I won't play with you anymore." She raised her hand, snapped her fingers, and walked toward Nanchuan, and he bent down to pick it up. He picked up a crystal core gun and slowly pointed it at his head.
  Qiao Xuan's nervous heart almost jumped out of his chest. He took two steps forward to stop him. Seeing his behavior, Cheng Liya's eyes turned red with anxiety, "No, no, store manager, Chi Yan is still waiting for you to come back in Xizhou." Even
  after hearing Chi Yan's name, Xiang Nanchuan still didn't react at all.
  With a slight smile on his lips, Xiang Nanchuan pulled the trigger without hesitation.
  "Bang!"
  The bullet passed through the brain, Xiang Nanchuan opened his eyes, still had a weird smile on his face, and fell to the ground stiffly.
  Qiao Xuan's mind went blank, his legs went weak and he knelt on the ground.
  Gao Hu ran and crawled to Xiang Nanchuan. His hands were shaking so badly that he held Xiang Nanchuan's head while tears fell uncontrollably. There was no rise and fall in Xiang Nanchuan's chest, and he was no longer breathing. It was obvious that he could no longer die. "How is it possible? I don't believe it, I don't believe it!" "Take
  him away, life or death." Ariel said, Lifting his feet, he walked towards Xiang Nanchuan. Just in case something went wrong, she wanted to confirm whether it was Xiang Nanchuan himself who died.
  "I'll kill you!" Gao Hu's eyes were split open, and with the idea of ​​dying together with Ariel, he clenched his fists so hard that his knuckles turned white, and his nails dug into his flesh without even noticing.
  The power exploded violently, and the earth shook in an instant. Gao Sen's power was of the earth element. This time, the power exploded fiercely. Several cracks opened on the ground, and the cracks were bottomless.
  Gao Sen wiped the tears on his face. With the store manager gone, what shame did they have to go back to see the captain? Why not fight to the death to avenge the store manager.
  Ariel frowned and covered her mouth and nose. The flying dust made her whole body turn gray and made her mood worse. She walked lightly, and the cracks in the ground had no effect on her. With a thought , the soil on the ground quickly paved a path for her.