81

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous page Page 79/124 Next page

Sponsored Links

Ge, "Our leader only believes in himself."
  The implication is that Li Guang does not believe in religion at all.
  "Your relief painting is very good. Who designed it?"
  Gu Gu Guanjia said: "Maybe it was done by even the playful children down there. If Mr. Xiang wants to know, I will ask you later."
  Xiang Nanchuan smiled. He smiled and said, "No need, I'm just asking casually."
  This city lord's mansion is really a hidden dragon and a crouching tiger. Even the housekeeper is not simple. His tone is too strict and he can't even get out a single useful information.
  When he reached the end of the corridor, Butler Gu made an "invite" gesture, "The leader is inside, please come inside."
  Outside the corridor, there was an open-air flower hall with flowers, trees, and lush greenery, full of spring.
  Before he even got close, he heard a heartbreaking cough. Xiang Nanchuan thought to himself, is Li Guang really in poor health, or is he just pretending? After ordinary people evolve into superpowers, their physical fitness increases, and ordinary ailments cannot be easily contracted.
  Walking through the cobblestone path, I saw clusters of bright red crabapple flowers. Li Guang knelt on the tufts, covering his lips, bending over and coughing. There was a coffee table in front of him, complete with teapots and teacups. Steam was rising from the mouth of the cup, and the other tea cup was knocked over by Li Guang's movement, and the tea soaked the table. This tea should have been freshly brewed, but unfortunately Li Guang's cough spoiled the freshly brewed tea.
  When Li Guang saw someone coming in, he pointed to the coffee table and motioned to Butler Gu, "Make a pot of tea and come in."
  Butler Gu bowed slightly and said respectfully, "Yes."
  "I'll make you laugh." Li Guang said from his chest He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his mouth, "Both of you, please sit down."
  Xiang Nanchuan Shi Shiran knelt down on the tuanfu, with a look of concern on his face, "Chief Li seems to be in poor health. I know a famous man Doctor, why don't you ask him to take a look at you."
  Li Guang's refusal was obvious, "It's an old problem, it won't be a problem."
  Chi Yan smiled, "Chief Li, it's better not to ignore the disease and avoid medical treatment."
  Li Guangwu He coughed twice, and a hoarse laugh leaked out from between his fingers, "Is it possible that this is Mr. Chi's experience?"
  The atmosphere suddenly froze, Chi Yan and Li Guang looked at each other, and after a while, Gu Gu Gu's words The strange silence was interrupted by the arrival. Butler Gu poured tea for the two of them, while Li Guang had a bowl of dark medicine in front of him. "Chief, it's time to drink medicine."
  Li Guang picked up the medicine and raised his head to drink it. After finishing a bowl of medicine, I didn't even frown.
  Xiang Nanchuan's nose moved slightly, and he mentally tapped the system, "Boss, can you detect the ingredients of this bowl of medicine?"
  System: "Do you think I am omnipotent and can detect the ingredients of a bowl of medicine out of thin air? Do you think it's possible? Really!"
  Xiang Nanchuan touched his nose and looked at the begonia flowers around him. The flowers had a light fragrance. Isn’t the flowering period of Begonia flowers in April? It's only early February now, and the crabapple flowers seem to be blooming a little early.
  "Chief Li, your flowers are blooming well."
  A touch of nostalgia appeared on Li Guang's face, "Begonia is my wife's favorite flower."
  Wife? Xiang Nanchuan suddenly remembered that shortly before his fiancée died, Li Guang asked his fiancée for permission, received a certificate from her, and held the wedding under the witness of medical staff.
  Xiang Nanchuan sighed: "Captain Li is really affectionate."
  Li Guang stretched out his hand to touch a crabapple flower. The smile on his lips was very shallow. However, Xiang Nanchuan felt a feeling from Li Guang that he couldn't say no. Unexplained sentimentality.
  Being separated by life and death from the one he loves most may be a pain that can never be relieved for Li Guang.
  Li Guang let go of the begonia branch and glanced at Xiang Nanchuan lightly, "You two came here today, maybe you want to talk to Li about ordinary things."
  Thinking of the purpose of today, Xiang Nanchuan felt a little embarrassed. The last time they met, They refused Li Guang's rescue, and now they pretended that nothing happened and came to their door carelessly, which was really embarrassing. He glanced at Chi Yan and saw Chi Yan saying, "Does Captain Li know who Zhu Lili is?"
  Li Guang's eyes turned cold, "I wonder what Captain Chi means?"
  Chi Yan ignored Li Guang's cold eyes and said, One group calmly picked up the tea cup, took a sip of tea, and said slowly: "I believe that Chief Li has found out the origin of Zhu Lili. Nanchuan and I are also tracing the St. An's Sect behind her. Do you dare to ask Chief Li if he wants to cooperate?
  " Nanchuan showed a thoughtful expression. This was not what they discussed before coming. Xiang Nanchuan meant to throw out the bait of the supermarket to lure the fish to the bait. Who knew that Chi Yan would kill Zhu Lili as soon as he opened his mouth.
  Li Guang lowered his eyes and thought deeply, "Where did Captain Chi hear about Zhu Lili? Does Zhu Lili have any connection with the St. Ann's Church?" "
  I'm afraid Zhu Lili's death is not that simple, right?" Xiang Nanchuan couldn't help but ask.
  Li Guang's expression remained unchanged, "As far as I know, Zhu Lili has been auctioned off. Her death has nothing to do with me."