6

The young man dressed as a gangster raised his chin and said arrogantly: "This street is now under our control, Brother Lu! Therefore, all the things in this street must be handed over and distributed by the above."

Hearing these words, some people felt uneasy. They were employees of a hot pot restaurant. The apocalypse suddenly broke out. At that time, they were working in the kitchen. They saw the scene of cannibalism outside and were so frightened that they quickly opened the door of the kitchen. Fortunately, there was no shortage of food and drink in the kitchen, so they could persist for so many days. However, a month had passed, and no one from the government came to rescue them. Just when they were desperate, they discovered that the street outside was on fire.

Then they saw a man releasing fireballs from the window, burning the zombies in the whole street. They were shocked, but at the same time they began to hope that someone would finally come to save them. At first, some of the dozen or so of them also had superpowers. Some had increased strength and could hit people to death with one punch. Some had enhanced eyesight and could see very far away. These people who had superpowers thought they were He is the savior and walks out carefree. They watched helplessly as these people walked out of the store and were scratched and eaten by zombies.

Seeing this scene, they became even more frightened. They would rather starve to death than go out and be torn apart by zombies.

Several people communicated with their eyes. If that person was Brother Lu, they could consider joining him. From what they saw last night, they felt that the person was very strong.

The little gangster took his time and clapped his palms with the steel pipe, his tone a bit threatening, "Have you decided whether you want to die or obediently hand over your things?"

The employee at the hot pot restaurant nodded invisibly, "Can we meet Brother Lu?"

The gangster looked at the few people with disdain, "Brother Lu, are you guys allowed to see us too?"

The gangsters burst out laughing.

The employees of the hot pot restaurant were livid with anger.

The gangster waved his hand impatiently, and the others went up and snatched what they had in their hands.

Everyone dares to be angry but dare not speak out.

Only the burly middle-aged man raised his fist and punched him, "Fuck you! Let me see if I don't kill you!"

Not only were the gangsters not afraid, they even shouted loudly: "Come on Da Fei! Knock him on the head."

The scene of killing people and the long roar of the fighting made people's blood boil. Their expressions were excited, their eyes were shining with bloodthirsty light, they held up the machetes in their hands, looking like they couldn't wait to be on the field. The steel pipe hit the middle-aged man's forehead, and hot blood flowed out. The man knelt on the ground, covered his head, and screamed.

Hearing his screams, these people became even more enthusiastic, "Da Fei, you can't do it, let me do it, I can stab him to death with one knife."

"Beat him to death! Let's see if he still dares to be arrogant!"

The encouragement from the gangster inspired Da Fei to fight, and he hit the middle-aged man on the head with a stick again and again.

The middle-aged man stretched out his hand tremblingly and said angrily: "Please, help me!"

The people in the hot pot restaurant couldn't stand it anymore. They clenched their fists and their eyes were red with anger. "Stop fighting, you're going to kill someone!"