32

Seeing Chi Yan's thin lips pursed tightly, he lowered his eyes expressionlessly and stopped talking. Xiang Nanchuan was slightly startled. He didn't expect Chi Yan to be so reluctant to let him go. In comparison, he seemed quite heartless. He leaned over and bumped Chi Yan with his shoulder, "Don't be like this, I will come back. You have taken good care of our base camp. This supermarket is my own store. Isnt there a saying that a monk who can run away cannot run away from the temple. If you guard my supermarket, are you still afraid that I wont come back? "

After a long time, Chi Yan's cool voice sounded, "When are you leaving?"

Chi Yan finally stopped saying that silence is golden. Xiang Nanchuan felt inexplicably relieved. After all, Chi Yan's sullen expression and silence was quite scary. "The day after tomorrow, let's prepare for it tomorrow."

Xiang Nanchuan caused an uproar after announcing to everyone that he was leaving temporarily.

It may sound too cold to say it, but in fact, everyone is more concerned about the supermarket rather than Xiang Nanchuan.

Someone asked: "Store manager, what will happen if you leave the supermarket?" Even if the supermarket is closed, they will not be unable to survive, but the quality of life will definitely be greatly reduced. Unlike now, they can eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day without having to Worrying about when I will starve to death.

Moreover, the effects of the newly launched functional drinks in supermarkets are obvious to everyone. Those who go out to clean up zombies don't have several bottles of functional drinks on them.

Their daily workload is so heavy that when they often fight zombies, they will lose their energy every time. When their bodies are exhausted, they are easily scratched by zombies. Since they have energy drinks, they can exert endless energy throughout the day. How could they, who had tasted the benefits, be willing to let Xiang Nanchuan leave?

Xiang Nanchuan raised his eyebrows. He knew what these people were thinking. "The supermarket is open as usual. A cashier will be sent down from above. You can just buy things from him."

After hearing Xiang Nanchuan's words, everyone finally felt at ease.

Mudong asked, "Store manager, where are you going?"

Xiang Nanchuan said: "Probably go to the provincial capital."

Mu Dong hesitated, "Can I go with you? My mother may be in the provincial capital, and I want to find her."

Xiang Nanchuan thought for a moment and said, "Okay."

Others don't want to let Mu Dong go, but he is going to the provincial capital to find his relatives. How can you stop him without conscience?

However, Xu Yuan was worried about Mu Dong and asked Xiang Nanchuan to take him with him.

After Chen Chong heard about it, he also offered to go together, and also gave Xiang Nanchuan a reason that he couldn't refuse. He memorized the map of all the highways in the province.

Xiang Nanchuan, who originally wanted to set off alone, had to take Chen Chong, Xu Yuan and Mu Dong with him.

Listening to their lively discussion about the route to the provincial capital, Chi Yan's face darkened again. His jawline was tense, and his slender fingers were clasped on the table. His fingertips were green and white with force, as if he was trying to suppress his forbearance. Unexpressed emotions.

Xiang Nanchuan said angrily: "It's not that I don't want to take you there, but the base will be inseparable from people. Do you have the heart to waste all our efforts these days?"