53

When Chen Chong got in the car, he saw Mu Dong waking up. After this experience, Mu Dong was still a little weak. After eating, he lay down to rest. When he heard the sound of the car door opening, he raised his head with strength. "Brother Chen."

Chen Chong went over and asked a few questions, and learned the reason for his coma. There was a thoughtful look on his face. Seeing that he looked tired, Chen Chong didn't say much and asked him to rest early.

It was still early, and there were no other entertainment activities in the evening. Hu Man, Qin Han, and Xu Yuan took out a deck of playing cards and played with the landlords. For fear of disturbing Mu Dong, they deliberately lowered their voices when they saw Chen When Chong came back, Hu Man happily invited him to ride the tractor together.

Chen Chong waved his hand and refused, then walked to the back of the carriage.

He keenly noticed that the atmosphere behind the carriage was a little strange. The store manager and the captain were making the bed in silence, and no one spoke. The captain glanced at the store manager from time to time, but the store manager avoided it as if he was deliberately making trouble. caught the other person's gaze.

Chen Chong pretended not to notice the subtle atmosphere between the two of them. He happened to look over at Nanchuan and said in a dry tone: "You're back."

"I just came back." Chen Chong calmed down his expression. He bent down and picked up a bottle of pure water. "Is there anything to eat? Give me some."

Xiang Nanchuan glanced at him, "Didn't you stay for dinner?"

Chen Chong unscrewed the bottle of pure water and drank a few gulps. After talking for several hours, his throat was dry. He was slightly speechless, "Forget it, I didn't even give him a drink of water." In fact, he didn't give him any water to drink. It was a middle-aged bald man. Major General Xu Luo did allow him to eat, but Chen Chong couldn't eat the middle-aged bald man. After saying that, he left.

Chen Chong grabbed some food to fill his stomach, and then asked Mu Dong about his coma.

Xiang Nanchuan explained the matter in a few words, but concealed the matter of copying the superpower.

Chen Chong frowned and thought for a long time, but still had no idea. He took the last bite of the pancake, patted the crumbs on his hands, and sighed helplessly, "It would be great if we could find the person pretending to be Mu Dong."

I'm afraid even if I find it, it will be in vain. Xiang Nanchuan's lips moved slightly, but it did not hurt Chen Chong's confidence.

Chi Yan interjected, "What's the plan for tomorrow over there?"

Chen Chong said: "Five hundred crystal core guns have just arrived at the camp. Major General Xu Luo means to go up the mountain after dawn tomorrow."

Chi Yan still had questions, "Major General Xu doesn't look like a rash person. How did the five thousand soldiers fall before?"

Chen Chong explained: "The person who led the team before was not Major General Xu Luo. I heard that he was an officer with the rank of captain."

According to Chen Chong's inquiries, he learned that the information received from above a few days ago was not detailed. He only knew that the mutated datura grew very fast. He knew nothing about the toxicity of the mutated datura and the blood-sucking vines, etc., so he asked Each team issued a mission and asked the captain to lead 10,000 people to eliminate these mutated mandalas. But I didn't expect the mutated mandala to be so powerful, and it happened to bloom, causing the captain to be found on the mountain. Zombie rats appeared in the base last night. They couldn't spare any manpower, so they sent Major General Xu Luo to take over the mess.