22

Xiang Nanchuan touched his chin and said, "Go back tomorrow and let me see where Zhou Hu's confidence comes from." Dare to test their bottom line again and again.

The Jinghua community at this time was no different from usual, and it didn't look like it had been through a fierce battle.

In the building near the food court, the curtains of a certain window were lifted, and the sneaky figure behind the curtains attracted Xiang Nanchuan's attention.

The man stretched his neck and looked down. Over the fence of the community, a man hugged something in his arms and climbed down from the tree. Because the distance was too far, he could not see clearly what they were holding. The man Thinking of what Hu Man said in the morning, the man began to feel shaken. He swallowed and felt spasmodic pain in his stomach, which was really unbearable.

"Old Xu, come over for dinner." His wife called from the kitchen.

"Eat whatever you want!" Lao Xu yelled irritably. He drank gruel every day. It would be better not to eat anything. Once he urinates, his stomach will be empty again.

The woman slammed the bowl down and said, "What's the point of getting angry at me? You go out and fight zombies! If you have the ability, you will be popular and drink spicy food, and there will be beautiful women who will throw themselves at you."

"Shut up!" Old Xu suppressed his voice, "Do you want to call the zombies here?"

After the two vented their emotions, they sat down at the table again. Lao Xu held the bowl and said calmly: "I saw them coming back."

Hearing this, the woman asked eagerly: "Is there really something to eat?"

"Yes." Lao Xu opened his hand and gestured, "I saw it, there are so many."

"Then you go with them next time." After the woman finished speaking, looking at her husband's cowardice, she immediately poked his shoulder with hatred, "The zombies around have been cleared away. What are you afraid of? They are not Are you all back safely?"

Lao Xu lowered his head, struggle flashed across his face, as if he was having a psychological struggle, "We'll talk about it then."

The woman said angrily: "There is only a little rice left at home. After tomorrow, just wait to starve to death at home. Who knows when the government will come to rescue. It is like this all over the country now. If the government wants to save, it must first save the families of officials and those with disabilities." Rich people..."

"That's enough, stop talking. It's not enough for me to go!"

Seeing Xiang Nanchuan's confused expression, Chi Yan asked, "What did you see?"

Xiang Nanchuan was speechless for a moment. It couldn't be said that he actually ran to watch a couple quarreling. He always felt that his behavior was like a vulgar Stokar. He shook his shoulders and said, "I didn't see clearly."

I dont know if its because of the increased power. In the past few minutes, Xiang Nanchuan still didnt feel the discomfort of using excessive power. Ill take a look again.

This time Xiang Nanchuan concentrated his attention on Zhou Hu.

Just now Xiang Nanchuan had intended to provoke the other party, but as expected, just after Xiang Nanchuan turned around and returned to the supermarket, Zhou Hu could no longer pretend and his expression immediately changed.

Probably because he had never been so humiliated before, Zhou Hu's expression was still gloomy on the way back, and the others looked at him silently, not daring to offend him.