30

When making daily purchases, Xiang Nanchuan suddenly remembered that he had forgotten the energy drink. He went to the shelf and took a bottle of energy drink, unscrewed the cap and took a sip. It tasted refreshing and cool, as if mint had been added. Go down and everyone will wake up.

Just like what Mu Dong said, his whole body was full of strength, as if he had endless energy. Xiang Nanchuan felt that even if he ran a thousand meters now, he wouldn't be out of breath.

Xiang Nanchuan's eyes lit up, what a good thing!

Without saying a word, he put the energy drink into the shopping cart. The purchase price of the energy drink was not cheap. It cost fifty gold coins per bottle and sold for one thousand gold coins. It was a bit expensive, but it was really worth it.

I'm afraid that if this is a BUG, ​​what should I do if it is fixed after the system comes back? He thought for a while, smashed down the more than 100,000 gold coins he had saved in the past few days, and drank two thousand bottles of energy drinks in one go.

Judging from the sales situation these days, fruits are basically not sold much. People prefer to buy vegetables and purified water. Xiang Nanchuan therefore reduced the quantity of fruits purchased and purchased a large amount of vegetables. It happened to be unlocked in the past two days. I bought carrots, eggplants and tomatoes. I guess everyone was tired of eating cabbage and radishes, so I bought a batch of eggplants and tomatoes.

As for beverages, cola and oranges are almost unsaleable, and milk is okay. Occasionally, adults will make a splurge and buy some milk for their children. However, once the effectiveness of functional drinks is spread, functional drinks will probably sell better. most.

Scroll down, and a new product is unlocked, Binghua Dry Beer, the purchase price is three gold coins, and the selling price is sixty gold coins. Everyone had no entertainment at night, so they lay down to sleep after dark. How could a man's nightlife be possible without beer? When Xiang Nanchuan was happy, he spent all the remaining few hundred gold coins on beer.

Less than three seconds after the settlement, the friendly little yellow truck came over again and took delivery of the goods from Nanchuan. Just as he was about to invite others to come and buy things, he caught a glimpse of a certain figure. His face suddenly changed and his eyes were fixed on him. On the opposite side.

There used to be a women's clothing store opposite, but it was later burned into ruins by fire. To prevent zombies from running in, the earth-type psychic built an earth wall on the ruins. At this moment, a white figure was sitting on the wall. When the crimson eyes looked over, Xiang Nanchuan couldn't help but tremble in his heart.

Chi Yan's voice suddenly rang in his ears, awakening Xiang Nanchuan, "Don't look at it!"

Xiang Nanchuan felt chills all over as he recalled the feeling of being controlled by it. He gritted his teeth and asked, "What exactly does it want to do?"

When he went out yesterday, Xiang Nanchuan also felt this zombie watching him nearby. Xiang Nanchuan couldn't figure out why this zombie kept following it. Today, it was a good thing that it even came to his door!

At this time, other people on Qingping Road also discovered the mental zombie, and they immediately panicked, "The captain zombie is here!"

Chi Yan said in a deep voice: "Zhong Hesheng, you take ordinary people to the department store."

Zhong Hesheng looked at the mental zombies on the wall and felt a sense of fear from the bottom of his heart. He pinched his palms hard to calm down, "Okay, ordinary people, come with me. Don't bring anything with you. Pick up the children and don't let them disturb you." to it.