36

The first day the store manager was away, I missed him.

The next day when the store manager was away, I missed him.

On the third day when the store manager was away, I missed him.

On the fourth day of the store manager's absence, Hu Man squatted on the newly built city wall, his face full of melancholy, "store manager, why haven't you come back yet!"

He really didn't want to face the captain's cold face anymore. Since the store manager left, the captain's face had become darker day by day. It can be imagined that the captain definitely has true love for the store manager.

"Woof woof woof!"

"Woof woof woof!"

"Eh? What do you call Dahuang Dahei?" Hu Man looked at the two large Tibetan mastiffs under the city wall, "Do you want to eat roasted corn? Or roasted potatoes..."

"Woof woof woof!"

"...Oh, I know, you want the crystal core, right?" Hu Man seemed to understand Dahuang Dahei's dog language, and he jumped down from the two-meter-high city wall.

Hu Man couldn't help but recall that the store manager found him the night before leaving Xizhou and told him how to upgrade animals' abilities. Animals, like humans, absorb the energy in the crystal core, unlike the spiritual zombie. , put the crystal core into the mouth to eat, put the crystal core under the animal's paw pads, and the smart animals will learn by themselves. Dahuang Dahei obviously lacked IQ. Hu Man made many gestures to teach Dahuang Dahei to absorb the crystal core, but Dahuang Dahei just didn't understand. It took a lot of effort in the past few days to teach these two stupid dogs.

While recalling the past, Hu Man painfully took out two first-level crystal cores and handed them to Dahuang Dahei, "Come and stretch your claws."

The big yellow and big black claws are like afterimages, pressing the crystal core under the flesh pad, but their eyes seem to be somewhat contemptuous.

Dahuang lowered his front body slightly, making an attacking posture, looking forward with fierce eyes, and barked wildly.

The same goes for Dahei.

Hu Man quickly realized that something was coming from ahead. He climbed up to the wall quickly and looked up into the distance. He saw a dozen cars driving over a few hundred meters away, and a cloud of dust rose in the air. He looked carefully. , the vehicle was followed by many survivors walking on foot.

Hu Man quickly shouted: "Quickly alert, someone is coming!"

When people not far away heard what Hu Man said, they picked up their guns, climbed onto the city wall, and aimed at the intruder.

The first few cars drove under the wall, and then a man walked out. He said loudly to Hu Man and the others on the wall, who looked like they were facing a formidable enemy: "Please don't be nervous, we don't mean any harm. There is a man named Xiang Nanchuan." We were asked to come here, we want to see Chi Yan, and Xiang Nanchuan has a letter for us to deliver to him."

Store manager?

Hu Man was dubious, and he shouted loudly: "Wait!" He turned to the others and said, "Watch them carefully. If there is any abnormal movement, take them down immediately!"

Hu Man jumped off the city wall and whistled, "Dahuang Dahei, let's go!" He pulled the bicycle parked under the city wall, rode on it, and rushed towards Qingping with his feet like hot wheels. road.

At this time, Chi Yan was walking alone in Jinghua Community.

As more and more survivors were rescued, the originally empty Jinghua Community was filled with people. However, there was an area that everyone was warned not to approach. This place was the basement of Building 6.