120

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous─Page Page 118/124 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Go away with a full face.
  In the thin line between life and death, a ball of fire whip wrapped around the black whip from behind, burning the black whip into ashes in the blink of an eye.
  Seeing the fire whip, knowing that the backer had finally arrived, Hu Man immediately calmed down and straightened his waist straighter. He was extremely excited, "Captain! Save me!" Chapter

117
  Chi Yan casually threw a bottle of antidote to Hu Man. "The whip is poisonous."
  "Thank you, captain." Hu Man took the antidote with one hand, bit open the bottle cap, and drank it. The black blood on the wound gradually turned back to bright red.
  "Captain, Fat Brother, where is the store manager? Why aren't you with me?"
  Fatty deliberately concealed the fact that he stabbed Xiang Nanchuan, and only said: "I came back from collecting firewood, and the store manager disappeared." "
  The store manager disappeared. ?!" Hu Man exclaimed.
  "It's just that we were temporarily separated." Chi Yan explained, and at the same time released a wall of fire, blocking Aina's way.
  Fatty looked at Sister %e5%aa%9a in Hu Man's arms, "This..."
  Hu Man flattened his mouth and looked like he was about to cry. If it weren't for the wrong occasion, Hu Man would have just hugged Fatty and cried. field. Over there, Chi Yan and Aina were fighting fiercely. Hu Man held back his tears and said, "I'll explain later. Let's go meet Kuang Hefeng first."
  He had to hand over Sister %e5%aa%9a to Kuang himself. Hefeng, if possible, he hopes to choose a quiet place to bury sister %e5%aa%9a, hoping that she will not experience the apocalypse in the next life.
  The fat man probably saw something and sighed, "The tower is over there. We just came from there and didn't meet Kuang Hefeng."
  Hu Man was stunned, where could Kuang Hefeng go?
  Animal farm.
  Kuang Hefeng searched the entire animal farm, but still couldn't find Sister %e5%aa%9a. He was planning to go back to meet Hu Man, but he didn't want to see the holy envoy.
  If you think about it carefully, this matter is full of weirdness from beginning to end. Although Sister Liu is the mistress of the Holy Envoy, it sounds ugly, but she is just a tool to vent her debts. The other party does not care about Sister Liu's life and death, so how can she do it because of Sister Liu? He was furious because of his disappearance, it was more like taking advantage of this matter to provoke him and Hu Man, and sister %e5%aa%9a was implicated by them.
  Kuang Hefeng changed his mind in an instant. He followed the holy envoy to a small wooden house.
  Kuang Hefeng jumped onto the roof with a slight leap, and landed silently like a feather, without disturbing the people in the cabin.
  "The Holy Child reported, letting the wood-type superpower escape. Another person in the room sounded like the steward of the animal farm,
  "The woman is dead? "This is the voice of the Holy Messenger.
  "Dead. ".
  Hearing this, Kuang Hefeng's heart suddenly hurt. That woman...referring to Sister %e5%aa%9a?
  The steward continued: "I asked a few orcs who were in estrus to take good care of her. She..."
  Kuang Hefeng couldn't hear what they said next. His eyes were red, and he punched a big hole in the roof.
  The sound inside stopped suddenly, and the Holy Envoy warned: "Who? "
  Kuang Hefeng jumped into the house through the hole in the roof. He looked at the Holy Messenger, "Is the woman you are talking about Sister %e5%aa%9a? "
  The holy envoy saw clearly that it was Kuang Hefeng and couldn't help but sneered, "So it's you. Why, do you want to avenge your old lover? Isn't it a bit overestimating one's abilities? "
  After the words fell, Kuang Hefeng transformed into an animal claw and grabbed the holy envoy hard on the neck! The
  holy envoy quickly took a few steps back, and then he intercepted Kuang Hefeng with a thorn in his palm.
  The holy envoy raised his eyebrows with disdain. , as if to say, fight with me, you are a little too young.
  Kuang Hefeng grabbed the soil thorn with his bare hands and whispered: "Have you ever heard that rabbits can bite when they are anxious?" "Kuang Hefeng squeezed hard, and the clods of soil fell to the ground.
  The manager of the zoo widened his eyes, "This is impossible..." It is absolutely impossible to easily crush the embodied weapon of a high-level superpower. It's not something that ordinary orcs can do.
  Kuang Hefeng's eyes were red. He raised the corners of his mouth and smiled coldly. At this time, he became exactly like those violent beasts.
  The manager said dullly: "Crazy, crazy …”