78

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous page Page 76/124 Next page

Sponsored Links

Li asked.
  System: "Ten thousand and eight o'clock."
  Xiang Nanchuan calculated in his mind for a moment, "Another five thousand people are almost enough."
  After seeing off the previous guest, Xiang Nanchuan shouted smoothly: "Thank you for coming, the next person please pay."
  The other party was wearing a bloated down jacket. She pulled the zipper on her chest with her right hand and asked timidly: "Do you accept banknotes here?"
  Xiang Nanchuan apologized: "Sorry, we don't accept banknotes here."
  The woman's eyes were filled with anxiety . Turning red, he looked at Xiang Nanchuan longingly and begged, "Can you be accommodating and I'll get something else to exchange for. I've been waiting in line for several days."
  Xiang Nanchuan frowned. He had always been particularly special about women. Tolerant, he held out three fingers and said, "I'll only give you three minutes. Don't wait until the time comes."
  The woman's cheeks were slightly red, "Okay, thank you."
  Xiang Nanchuan secretly complained, who are these people? I'm not sure whether banknotes can be used. If you want to use it, just bring other items for exchange. This will waste time. If Xiang Nanchuan is in a bad mood, just ask the tallyman to take you out.
  "Next!"
  After sitting at the checkout counter for a long time, Xiang Nanchuan rubbed his stiff waist. He entrusted the supermarket to the hired NPC store manager and planned to go out for a walk. As soon as he stepped out, a soft body bumped into his arms. In the middle, Xiang Nanchuan staggered.
  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I was in a hurry." The woman apologized delicately.
  Hearing the familiar female voice, Xiang Nanchuan had a headache, "Forget it, hurry up and check out, don't stand here blocking the road."
  When she realized that she bumped into the supermarket manager, the woman's cheeks turned red with embarrassment. He wrung his hands helplessly and said, "I'm so sorry."
  I couldn't afford to offend him, so I quickly ran away to Nanchuan.
  Xiang Nanchuan wore a scarf, covering half of his face, and wandered around the trading area. Almost half of the products in the trading area were from his supermarket, and the prices were twice as expensive as those in his supermarket. Xiang Nanchuan tutted, profiteers!
  He had chosen the address of the fifth store, which was on the west side of the city. Different from the situation when he opened the fourth store, now as long as he opens his mouth to Nanchuan, countless people will bring their store in front of him. Xiang Nanchuan didn't take advantage of others in vain. He exchanged a thousand bottles of energy drinks and a hundred crystal core guns for the store in the other party's hands.
  The location of the fifth store is excellent. It is a commercial center. It used to be a supermarket. Opposite is the mission hall. There are strongholds of large, medium and small teams nearby.
  Xiang Nanchuan took a detour and came back, passing through a small alley. By chance, he ran into a robber, and the one who was robbed was a customer of his supermarket. The robber said viciously: "Hand over the things!"
  The woman bit her lower lip and hugged the things in her arms. She was trembling with fear and tears filled her eyes. "Please let me go. I haven't eaten in three days." Now, I can give you a little bit, please."
  The robber pinched the woman's chin and smiled lustfully, "This little girl looks so white and tender, she doesn't look like she hasn't eaten for three days, otherwise I won't do it. Sir, what am I doing?"
  "No! Don't!" The woman turned around and asked for help from the people around her. Suddenly her eyes lit up and she shouted loudly, "Store manager!"
  Can you recognize him with his face covered like this? Xiang Nanchuan always felt that something was wrong with the plot. He touched his chin and thought, had he been tricked?
  Xiang Nanchuan turned around and left, but the entrance to the alley was crowded with onlookers. Xiang Nanchuan couldn't get out even if he wanted to.
  The woman rushed up and hugged Xiang Nanchuan's waist. "Store manager, please save me. As long as you save me, I can agree to any conditions."
  What did she mean? Xiang Nanchuan was a little confused.
  Xiang Nanchuan twitched his hand, but did not break away. The woman was too strong. "Let go!" At this time, the robber came up, pointed at Xiang Nanchuan, and glared at the woman, "Who are you, this pretty   boy
  ?"
How dare you call him a pretty boy? ! ! !
  Great, man, I remember you!
  Xiang Nanchuan pinched the woman's wrist and pulled her away while she was in pain. "I don't know her, you can do whatever you want."
  The woman looked confused and a little hurt, "Store manager!"
  Xiang Nanchuan pushed aside the crowd and went out. He faced Chi Yan, who was leaning against the wall with his arms folded, looking at the other person's indifferent expression. He didn't know how long he had been looking here.
  Xiang Nanchuan was speechless, "I..."
  Chi Yan's voice was as calm as ever, "We'll talk about it when we get back."
  Xiang Nanchuan followed Chi Yan obediently.
  Along the way, the two of them were silent. Back at the villa, Xiang Nanchuan sat on the sofa with a pillow in his arms. He carefully looked at Chi Yan's face, "Why did you come back early today?"