74

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous page Page 72/124 Next page

Sponsored Links

, so I secretly wrote it down.
  After Qin Han and the others left, Xiang Nanchuan and Chi Yan were left in the conference room. Chi Yan asked, "Is Yun Yan going to attack Zheng Bin?"
  Xiang Nanchuan pinched his brows, "I'm also suspicious, not sure. "
  Chi Yan's eyes darkened, even suspicion was enough, not to mention Xiang Nanchuan's intuition was never wrong.
  Xiang Nanchuan couldn't help but be irritable. He tried his best to control his irritable and restless mood. He raised his eyes to look at Chi Yan and said in a calm tone: "I want to be alone for a while. You go down and greet the guests for me, okay?"
  Chi Yan sighed softly. With a sound, he raised his hand and rubbed Xiang Nanchuan's hair, "I'm down there, call me if you need anything."
  The door closed with a click, Xiang Nanchuan lazily leaned on the back of the chair, crossed his hands on his lower abdomen, and lowered his eyes. He has been a little anxious these days. He used to think he was anxious about the opening of the fourth store, but the appearance of Yun Yan yesterday made his anxiety worse. The illegal travelers made him feel a deep sense of crisis.
  Xiang Nanchuan suddenly closed his eyes, frantically absorbing the violent power around him. His body was hit by the power, and his face was twisted as if he was suffering from some pain. After a long time, he exhaled, as if the Ren and Du's two meridians had been opened, and the whole People have entered a mysterious and mysterious state, and even breathing becomes easier.
  Xiang Nanchuan looked down at the line under his feet in a condescending manner.
  They are like a messy ball of thread, intertwined with each other.
  Xiang Nanchuan gently lifted his foot, and as soon as he put it down, his lines were like a frightened hamster, running away in all directions.
  From the moment he awakened his time power, he later unconsciously foresaw the future and solved the crisis, so he regarded foreseeing as his time power. In fact, foresight is just a kind of time. Someone has said that people who have mastered time and space can travel through time and space. Xiang Nanchuan opened his eyes. He picked up a ballpoint pen on the table, held both ends with both hands, and broke it with force. Breaking it into two pieces, Xiang Nanchuan moved his finger, and the ballpoint pen instantly returned to its original shape.
  This is the true power of time powers.
  He stretched and walked downstairs casually. It just so happened that Chi Yan had just sent away a group of people who came to seek friendship. Some of these people were clients he had had business dealings with in the past, and were now also important figures in a certain power. He couldn't turn them away, so he had to deal with them.
  Chi Yan walked over and touched Xiang Nanchuan's cheek, "Are you feeling better?"
  Xiang Nanchuan leaned against the railing and said lazily: "I had a good sleep, it felt so comfortable."
  The two of them remained silent, saying nothing. After a while, Xiang Nanchuan felt a little chilly. He closed his small suit and looked down at the time. It was almost six o'clock in the afternoon. "I'm going to check on the situation in the supermarket."
  Chi Yan said as he walked: "How many are there? The team wants to buy a batch of crystal core guns. Do I have any?" "
  Just tell them that if you want to buy them, go to the supermarket to buy them in person."
  The crystal core guns are a limited purchase item. Each person can only buy one piece. When checking out at the supermarket, the price is corresponding to each person. Those with a human face will not be sold to anyone else unless they have a different face. For some big forces, this rule makes them feel aggrieved.
  I believe that after today, the supermarket will become more and more famous, and there will be more and more people queuing up. And there are tens of millions of survivors in Beicheng. If you want to buy a crystal core gun by then, you will probably have to wait for days and nights. If you can't be ranked, you can only spend a lot of money to buy scalper slots.
  Xiang Nanchuan walked into the supermarket, and the man standing in line at the door reached out to stop him, "Why are you joining the queue? You are so unqualified!"
  Xiang Nanchuan pointed at himself, and said with a dumb smile: "I have never heard that it is necessary to enter my supermarket. There's a queue."
  The man asked suspiciously, "Is this really your supermarket?" Didn't you say that on purpose to jump in line?
  Xiang Nanchuan shrugged, bypassed the man and walked into the supermarket. The starting value of this supermarket was higher than the other three supermarkets. It was a full 500 square meters. Several people stood among the shelves and did not feel crowded. Xiang Nanchuan Nanchuan walked behind the cashier and sat down.
  The system hasn't released any tasks for a long time, so his abilities haven't grown. Chi Yan's fire ability is almost at level four, but he's still at level two.
  Xiang Nanchuan pinched his eyebrows. He has been very busy recently.
  System: "Hmph!"
  Xiang Nanchuan clicked his tongue twice, "Stop being so arrogant. Do you have any tasks? Can you please announce them to me?"
  The system said in a business-like tone, "I will release a limited-time task now. Please ask the store manager to complete it within 20 Within four hours, upgrade the supermarket to five word-of-mouth."
  Xiang Nanchuan grinded his silver teeth and said, "You're cruel!
  The supermarkets that will be opened later need more word-of-mouth to upgrade to the first level. For example, the fourth store, it will cost seven to upgrade to the first level of word-of-mouth. A word-of-mouth value of 1,000 means 3,500 guests. Two word-of-mouth values ​​are worth 10,000. To increase to five word-of-mouth values, it takes 80,000 word-of-mouth values, which is 40,000 people. Not every guest can contribute two words. Word-of-mouth value, some picky customers may not even give you a word-of-mouth value.