110

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous─Page Page 108/124 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Some kind of speculation emerged in his heart, but was rejected by him. Perhaps he was unwilling to accept such a thing deep down in his heart. Zhong Hesheng felt heavy, "He has been very good these past two days and has not left the door."
  Chi Yan nodded. , Qianling will report Zhong Yao's movements every day. It is true that no one has come into contact with Zhong Yao, but are the experimental subjects from Edwin's laboratory really so easy to manipulate?
  Not necessarily.
  The person sent to investigate Zhong Yao's past has not returned yet. As long as it is known that Zhong Yao has been in the God's Domain for the past two years, his affairs will be easy to investigate. Unfortunately, Xizhou encountered a zombie wave, and the news may not have spread so quickly.
  Chi Yan returned home and saw the lights in the living room were on. Xiang Nanchuan was wearing light blue pajamas, sitting cross-legged on the sofa, staring at him with a serious expression.
  "What's wrong?" Chi Yan walked over, raised his hands to loosen his collar, sat down and poured a cup of tea.
  The tea was brewed before going out in the morning, but it has already become cold and even tasted a bit off.
  "Hey!" Xiang Nanchuan wanted to stop him, but it was too late. He saw Chi Yan finishing a pot of tea in a few sips without even frowning.
  Chi Yan's stale tea didn't taste good. He covered his mouth and coughed twice, "Why haven't you rested yet?" "
  I still want to talk to you? You didn't tell me such a big thing." Xiang Nanchuan woke up. , seeing that Chi Yan was not there, he automatically and consciously went to the kitchen to find the meals that Chi Yan had left in the incubator. After breakfast, he strolled to the supermarket.
  But as I walked on the road, I noticed something was wrong. The atmosphere was too heavy.
  Xiang Nanchuan asked a familiar person and found out that there was a zombie wave in Yuan'an Town. After learning about it, he hurried to the supermarket and put on the shelves a large number of energy drinks and crystal core guns.
  It had been a long time since he had done any supermarket construction. He had unlocked the crystal core gun as the weapon type, and he still had more than 20,000 reputation points left before unlocking the next weapon.
  Since the supermarket opened in the northwest base, the word-of-mouth value has skyrocketed for a while. Later, there were fewer new customers, and the increase has stopped recently. At this growth rate, it will take ten days to accumulate 20,000 word-of-mouth value.
  Ten days were enough for zombie waves to come and go and destroy Xizhou dozens of times.
  Chi Yan pretended to smile relaxedly, "The base can still resist such a zombie wave." He didn't tell the truth. In fact, the situation was much more serious than they imagined.
  The people sent to investigate came back and said that the towns near Xizhou had also encountered a zombie wave. The number of zombies was astonishing. If they all gathered towards Xizhou, Xizhou would be in a difficult situation.

  Xiang Nanchuan tilted his head and leaned on Chi Yan's shoulder, "You are so stupid." How could he not know? He had already asked the system. The number of zombies that Xizhou will encounter is probably millions, or even tens of millions. of.
  It has been two years since the outbreak of the apocalypse. As the superpowers have become stronger, the number of zombies has gradually decreased. It is rare to see such a large zombie wave now, so this zombie wave is most likely man-made. .
  "If the necessary moment comes." Xiang Nanchuan paused for a second and said calmly, "Kill Zhong Yao!" Chi Yan held Xiang Nanchuan's hand. He didn't ask why, he just said: "Okay."   I heard that there was a large-scale outbreak
  .
Xiang Nanchuan's first suspicion about the zombie wave was Zhong Yao. He asked the system if Zhong Yao was possessed by an illegal traveler, but the system said no.
  He asked again if the zombie wave was brought here by Zhong Yao.
  The system regrets that there is insufficient data to analyze. After a while, the system said that Zhong Yao was affected by variables and needed to be stopped as soon as possible to cause greater impact.
  Variable...Su Anzhe is here?
  Things suddenly became complicated and confusing. Xiang Nanchuan was not sure whether this zombie wave was caused by Zhong Yao or Su Anzhe was secretly responsible.
  As he thought about it, Xiang Nanchuan's eyelids became heavier and heavier, and he didn't even know when he fell asleep.
  When he woke up, Chi Yan had already gone out, and the breakfast in the kitchen was still warm. Xiang Nanchuan's heart felt a little hot. No matter how busy Chi Yan was, he would still take time to make breakfast for him.
  It was rare to get up a few hours early today, and Xiang Nanchuan rushed to the supermarket non-stop. He had to find a way to earn enough 20,000 word-of-mouth points.
  The fastest way to gain word-of-mouth is to open a new supermarket in another base. Finding a suitable store and decorating it will take several days, so there is no time.
  It is estimated that in the evening, a wave of zombies numbering approximately 300,000 will gather in the base.
  At this time, Zhong Hesheng and his earth-type superpowers had already set up artillery and other large thermal weapons on the city walls and four city gates of the reinforced base.
  Since there is no military base near Xizhou, there are not even a few large-scale thermal weapons, let alone tanks. They are at a great disadvantage in dealing with a large-scale zombie wave, so Xiang Nanchuan urgently needs to unlock new weapons at this time.
  Xiang Nanchuan sent a message to Major General Xu Luo at Tianyang Base, asking him to help attract some new customers to the supermarket.
  As one of the first Tianyang bases to open supermarkets, it is difficult to find people who have never visited the supermarket. If there are some, it will be difficult to organize them for a while. We can only go to the city gate to find those who have recently joined the base, and we have to A green channel must be opened to Nanchuan. Otherwise, with the queue hundreds of meters long at the door, the day lilies would be cold when it was their turn.
  Even so, the word-of-mouth value has only increased by two to three thousand in one day, which is still far behind.