100

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous─Page Page 98/124 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Cheng Baiyu was shocked, what did the store manager mean?
  Xiang Nanchuan didn't have time to explain to him, so he took out two bottles of invisibility potion, threw one to him, said, "They're fine, come with me," and quickly followed Zhong Yao.
  Cheng Baiyu naturally trusted Xiang Nanchuan. The two drank a bottle of invisibility potion and quietly followed Zhong Yao into the county town.
  After about 10 minutes of walking, several people walked into a farmhouse and walked all the way to the backyard. Zhong Yao remained highly vigilant throughout the process. There was a well in the backyard. He forcefully removed the cement board covering the well, only to see deep There was a ladder in the bottomless well. Zhong Yao climbed down the ladder and went into the well without forgetting to move the cement board back.
  In order not to be discovered, Xiang Nanchuan used his powers to make sure that no one came out of the well within a few minutes, and then he and Cheng Baiyu worked together to remove the cement board.
  Xiang Nanchuan went down first, and Cheng Baiyu followed without hesitation.
  The ladder was very long, and it took an unknown amount of time before their feet landed on the ground.
  The bottom of the well was damp and dark, accompanied by a slight lack of oxygen. After adapting to the dark environment under the well, Xiang Nanchuan looked around. What appeared in front of them was a long tunnel, with a faint light shining through the tunnel.
  The two walked into the tunnel, which was about 100 meters long. At the end was a half-open wooden door. The two of them squeezed in through the crack in the door without moving the door half an inch.
  When I walked into the door, I realized that there were two worlds inside and outside the door.
  The lights inside the door were brightly lit and people were shouting, which made Xiang Nanchuan feel like he had returned to the luxurious life before the end of the world, with bright lights and green lights and revelry.
  At this time, Cheng Baiyu's lips moved, he pointed to the right, and said silently: "Zhong Yao is there!"
  The two of them carefully avoided pedestrians, but there were too many people in the underground city, and they almost lost each other several times.
  After walking out of the downtown area, the roads in the underground city were complicated. If they hadn't followed Zhong Yao all the way, they would have arrived in front of a heavy door.
  The four people guarded the door tightly and walked around Zhong Yao to enter. They also needed to check to make sure there was nothing wrong before letting anyone in.
  It took several people working together to open the heavy door to a width that could accommodate one person.
  Xiang Nanchuan touched his chin. He could enter smoothly without alerting the guard, but Cheng Baiyu...
  Cheng Baiyu gestured and said that he would not hold back if he wanted to find his missing teammates. He was in front of his face. Applying it on, he instantly became another person. He hunched over and blended into the crowd. Once the invisibility potion expired, no one would be able to catch him unless he had Sun Dasheng's golden eyes.
  Xiang Nanchuan followed Zhong Yao and entered the gate. As soon as he entered with his back foot, the gate closed heavily. Behind the gate, a long staircase stretches to the feet.
  "Roar"! The roar of the beast was like a drop of water falling into hot oil, and the world inside the door boiled.
  Before they even got close, they heard bursts of cheers and shouts, and everyone fell into a frenzy.
  Going up the steps, people on both sides saw Zhong Yao and respectfully gave way.
  On the steps, on the golden chair, just like the dragon chair in the Golden Palace, a man in a cloak was looking at the scene of people and beasts fighting below with a compassionate expression.
  Flesh and flesh were torn open, blood splattered, the man roared in pain, and the beast's red eyes were filled with bloodthirsty murderous intent.
  The spectators on the steps were excited and their faces turned red. They screamed with all their strength: "Come on! Bite him!"
  "Tear him to pieces! Eat him!"
  Each of these spectators shouted with the most cruel and indifferent expressions. Language determines a person's fate.
  The moment the man's neck was bitten off, Xiang Nanchuan couldn't bear to turn his head away, and saw the cloaked man on the steps looking sideways, smiling at him from a long distance away.
  Su Anzhe!