10

Xiang Nanchuan closed his eyes tightly, prepared to fall into the pile of zombies and be torn apart by the zombies. However, after half a day, he found that he was motionless and still kept his forward posture. He opened his eyes suspiciously. , suddenly facing the bloody mouth of a zombie less than five centimeters away, Xiang Nanchuan's heart suddenly tightened.

Not only him, but everyone else, including the zombies, also froze, as if someone had tapped their acupoints. He poked the system at Nanchuan, "1314, what's going on?"

The system said: "Time, you have awakened the time power."

Xiang Nanchuan didn't hear the trace of jealousy hidden in the system's calm tone. He tried to move, but still couldn't move, "Since I have awakened the time power, why can't I move myself?"

The system didn't want to pay attention to him, but who made this person the store manager selected above? The system said: "That's because you have imprisoned yourself in time. Feel the timeline, treat other people as nothingness, and let your own time The line goes backwards.

It was rare for such a cold system to say so many words at once. Xiang Nanchuan closed his eyes and felt the so-called timeline. Everyone's movements remained motionless. Only he slowly leaned back from leaning forward and stood up straight, but he was extremely normal. This movement made Xiang Nanchuan feel as if the energy in his body had been drained, and his face gradually turned pale.

The system interrupted coldly: "That's enough. If you don't want to die, stop outputting abilities immediately."

Xiang Nanchuan suddenly opened his eyes. It was as if he had just come out of the water. His head was sweating profusely and his back was wet. When the cold wind blew, he couldn't help but shiver.

Just as Xiang Nanchuan opened his eyes, others moved.

Mudong held a steel pipe against the head of a zombie with one hand, and kept reaching for Nanchuan with the other hand. When he saw Xiang Nanchuan standing beside him intact, he blinked, showing a suspicious expression. expression.

While Mu Dong was stunned, the zombie swung away the steel pipe, threw Mu Dong to the ground, and bit his neck.

The fat man's movements were agile, not affected by his size at all. He rushed over in two or three steps and kicked the zombie's head away. Then he pulled Mudong up, swung the machete in his hand, and chopped a way out.

Due to excessive consumption of superpowers, Xiang Nanchuan found it difficult to even raise his hand, let alone fight zombies.

The speedster knocked Xiang Nanchuan into the pile of zombies and ran away without a trace. At this time, Chi Yan focused all his attention on Xiang Nanchuan and didn't care about the life or death of others. As a result, the number of zombies increased, and there were more and more zombies. The survivors were scratched and bitten by zombies.

Chi Yan walked to Xiang Nanchuan and supported him, "Let's go back to the supermarket!"

Listening to the desperate sobs of the survivors, Xiang Nanchuan sighed and said, "Take them with you." After all, he was the one who organized these people to come over. He couldn't do such an immoral thing as leaving people alone.

Chi Yan turned to Mudong and the others and said, "Follow me."

Chi Yan protected Xiang Nanchuan and opened the way in front, and the others followed closely. Fortunately, it was only a short distance of more than ten meters from the supermarket. It took them a long time to get back to the supermarket.

Xiang Nanchuan looked back at the survivors who were supporting each other. Several of them had obvious injuries on their hands and necks. Xiang Nanchuan finally let them in without saying anything.