18

The third floor was visually estimated to be 150 square meters. Mudong and others were hiding behind the clothes racks. Xiang Nanchuan looked back and saw that someone seemed to be moving among the clothes racks. When Xiang Nanchuan took a closer look, he instantly I realized that it was a prop mannequin in the store.

Seeing the footsteps getting closer and closer to the second floor, Xiang Nanchuan suddenly remembered something and thought to himself: Oops, the body on the second floor was not disposed of. Brother Lu and the others will definitely realize that they have been tricked when they come up and see the body.

Xiang Nanchuan held the machete in both hands and walked down the stairs step by step.

Then the footsteps stopped.

Xiang Nanchuan felt bad and was about to speed up his pace, but then a hoarse voice stopped him in his tracks, "Where's the awl? Why didn't you see anyone else?"

Hearing this, Xiang Nanchuan was sure that Chi Yan and the others had hidden the body. He thought about the key word in this sentence, "hammer".

Hammer was the name of the person with the vision ability. Unexpectedly, the person on the second floor turned out to be him. Xiang Nanchuan couldn't help but sigh at his good luck. If Chi Yan had come in first just now, his traces would have been hidden from the people with the vision ability. The eyes of a capable person can also alert people on the third floor.

Xiang Nanchuan didn't think that Brother Lu only sent two people to ambush here. There must be their people around. Every step of their plan was really dangerous.

Another person sneered: "That coward of his probably went to the third floor to be with Xu Lai."

Xiang Nanchuan had heard this voice before in the basement of Jinghua Community. It was the speedster. Sure enough, he was here too.

Xiang Nanchuan retreated to the stairs on the third floor, leaned down slightly, and raised the machete in his hand. In the darkness, he was like a ferocious cheetah, quietly dormant, waiting for his prey.

The footsteps were closer, closer.

Xiang Nanchuan's eyes were locked on that short figure. Xiang Nanchuan was very self-aware. With his current strength, it was a bit difficult to deal with Brother Lu. Moreover, Brother Lu was a cautious person. If he couldn't subdue him with one move, he would alert the snake. It's better to leave him to Chi Yan and let him concentrate on dealing with the speed powers.

coming!

The first two people walked up the stairs. The third one was Brother Lu, who raised his machete towards Nanchuan. Next was the speedster.

Brother Lu has been walking on the edge of a knife for many years and is very alert. As soon as he stepped onto the stairs, he keenly sensed something was wrong and said, "Back off!"

Unfortunately, his words were too late. The machete in Xiang Nanchuan's hand had already fallen towards the ocean.

Haiyang is worthy of being a speedster. When Brother Lu said the word "retreat", he reacted very quickly and stepped back a step. The road behind was blocked by someone. The cold blade scraped the bottom corner of his forehead, and his forehead was sliced ​​off. A piece of flesh was removed, and blood flowed from the corner of his eye. Haiyang shuddered as he imagined that the knife was aimed at his head.

Haiyang covered his forehead, immediately took out the gun hidden in his waist, and fired a few random shots into the air, "Who is it? Who is there!"

Xiang Nanchuan clung to the railing, and the bullet hit his feet. The crisp metal sound when the bullet hit the ground was still in his ears. Xiang Nanchuan even stopped breathing for a moment. Fortunately, he avoided it in time, otherwise the bullet would not have hit him. On the ground, but on him.