39

The old man froze on the spot. Ten thousand people were summoned in one hour. Isn't this embarrassing for the old man? But its not impossible, its just that the old man couldnt figure it out, What do you want so many people for?

Xiang Nanchuan looked incomprehensible, "I have no comment for now, just find someone."

To attract 10,000 customers in two hours, even if you check out once every second, 10,000 people will take 10,000 seconds, and 10,000 seconds is 166 minutes and 40 seconds, which is 2 hours, 46 minutes and 40 seconds.

This is an impossible task, but based on Xiang Nanchuan's understanding of the system, the system will not deliberately issue impossible tasks, so there must be something that can be exploited.

The number of missions released by the system is gradually decreasing, and each mission reward is a talisman. How can a person who cherishes his life like Xiang Nanchuan give up so easily.

But just now Xiang Nanchuan suddenly remembered that he has time powers! The time can not only be extended, but also shortened to speed up their actions and shorten the time for customers to exchange gold coins and check out. However, this requires him to continuously use his powers within an hour. Without energy drinks, Xiang Nanchuan would not dare to play like this. Big, if you absorb crystal cores and use superpowers at the same time, you may not be able to complete the task of 10,000 customers within an hour.

The question is how to find these 10,000 customers?

Just when Xiang Nanchuan was thinking about how to get ten thousand people, the old man happened to bump into him.

The old man is actually the father of Qiao Donghua, the captain of Team Dragon. Since the old man always keeps a low profile and never shows off outside, not many outsiders know about this matter. You have to ask Xiang Nanchuan how he knew it. Dont forget that he has the time power as a cheating device. Do you think he would just trust a stranger?

As for the entanglement between this shop and the Mountain and Sea Team, Xiang Nanchuan knew it very well. It was just a Shanhai Team, and it was not worthy of Xiang Nanchuan's concern.

Mr. Qiao rubbed his hands, seemingly hesitant. He looked tangled for a moment, and finally made a decision, "Then it's agreed, I'll call 10,000 people for you, and the previous affairs will be wiped out."

"It's a deal!"

Team Longteng's villa is located at the foot of Feilong Mountain in Area B. Feilong Mountain is filled with white fog in the early morning. The temperature here is lower than that in the city. After a night, the road has become frosty, and Mr. Qiao has stepped on the ice road. , hurriedly walked into the villa, and shouted: "Donghua! Donghua!"

Vice-captain Qin Qianqian heard the old man's shouting inside. She hurriedly came up to him and supported Mr. Qiao, fearing that he would fall. "Old man, please walk carefully and be careful not to fall. By the way, what are you doing to the captain? Captain?" I just received the mission and led the team out of the base."

Mr. Qiao stamped his feet anxiously, "Why didn't you go out earlier and later? Why did you go out at this time? Qianqian, please call me ten thousand people. I have something urgent."

Qin Qianqian was helpless. She didn't know what the old man had done. She smiled and said, "Have you sold out all your orchids?"

When this matter was mentioned, Mr. Qiao felt guilty for a while. Mr. Qiao usually didn't have any hobbies, but he liked to raise orchids. He had all kinds of expensive orchids and raised hundreds of pots. After the apocalypse, there is not enough water for people to drink, let alone watering the flowers. Thanks to his son being the boss of the Longteng base, Mr. Qiao does not need to worry about food and drink, but the team only provides him with enough water to drink.