6-10

Chapter 6 Your grandmother doesn't want you, we want you

In Ye Chufeng's study.

Qin Ruoshuang sat opposite Ye Chufeng, listening to Ye Chufeng telling her about Bai Qianmo's life experience.

"What did you say? She was taken to the suburbs by her own grandmother and abandoned on purpose?" Qin Ruoshuang stood up from the chair with an angry look on her face and said: "It's so inhumane, hum! She, Mrs. Bai, doesn't want me to want it, but I just want it. We just need a daughter. When the girl grows up, the old woman will regret it!"

"Shuang'er, what do you want to do?"

"I want to adopt Mo'er girl as my adopted daughter."

When Ye Chufeng heard this, his eyes lit up instantly.

Now I want to experience what it feels like to have a caring little cotton-padded jacket.

Ye Chufeng stood up and took Qin Ruoshuang's hand and walked out, "Let's go! Let's go and ask the little girl if she would like to call me a foster father?"

"I see you are anxious. General Bai is not here now. Even if the little girl doesn't want to, we can't send her back to the general's mansion, can we?"

"My beloved concubine is right, but I am a little greedy and just want a daughter."

"Actually, I am also greedy. I also want a daughter. I have been looking forward to it for more than ten years."

As soon as the couple went out, they saw Luo Jiuying holding a porcelain bottle in her hand and walking towards Bai Qianmo's room.

"Brother Luo." Ye Chufeng called him.

Luo Jiuying turned around and said, "Your Majesty, what are your orders?"

Ye Chufeng pointed to the porcelain bottle in Luo Jiuying's hand and asked, "Brother Luo, are you going to deliver medicine to that little girl?"

"That's right, this is the hair nourishing liquid that I prepared for the little girl."

After a pause, Luo Jiuying continued: "Your Majesty, I want to accept that little girl as my closed disciple. That little girl has a wonderful skeleton. She is a good youngster who can practice martial arts. Her future achievements will be no worse than mine!"

Ye Chufeng: "..."

Then what? Are you trying to steal my daughter from me?

But it doesn't matter, I just call Old Man Luo Master, and I have to call him foster father.

A daughter is still a daughter.

"As long as that girl is willing, I have no problem with accepting her as my apprentice, but you have to go out with me tonight."

Luo Jiuying looked confused, "Where to go?"

"General Bai's Mansion, the little girl's mother is seriously ill. Please help her go and have a look. It's best not to let Mrs. Bai find out."

Luo Jiuying was even more confused. It was just for medical treatment, why couldn't Mrs. Bai find out?

What's the secret behind this?

Before Luo Jiuying could ask, Ye Chufeng cleared up his doubts.

"The little girl was deliberately abandoned by Mrs. Bai. The old woman even hoped that the general's wife would die of illness so that she could arrange for General Bai to renew their marriage and continue to give her grandchildren."

"I see, I understand."

Qin Ruoshuang raised her eyebrows, "I'll go too, I have to persuade the general's wife. If a good person is bullied, she must know the consequences of cowardice!"