336-340

Chapter 336 I haven't let the Yang family eat skunk farts yet

Bai Qianmo's eyes were as cold as frost: "Master Yang, do you know what kind of medicine the brothers and sisters gave my eldest brother?

Give my eldest brother a love potion, ha! Fortunately, my eldest brother has strong self-control and nothing happened to your daughter.

Even if something does happen, it will be your daughter's own suicide.

If you want my eldest brother to take charge, there is no way!

Mr. Yang, your children are adults, and everyone must be responsible for what they do. "

Mr. Yang, the minister of Taichang Temple, became increasingly pale. He turned to the two brothers and sisters Yang Yuming and gave each of them two big ear scrapes.

"You bastards, who gave you the courage to drug the prince?"

The brother and sister knelt on the ground, their heads lowered as low as they could.

Mrs. Yang wiped away her tears: "Ming'er, how could you do such a thing? Is the prince of the palace something you can offend?"

Bai Qianmo rolled her eyes: "Mrs. Yang, you are telling me that if my eldest brother is not the prince of the palace, he can just drug him?"

"No, no, I don't mean that."

"I don't care what you mean, Princess. If your children do something wrong, they will have to pay the price."

Master Yang roared with red eyes: "You bastard, why don't you come over here and apologize to the little princess!"

Bai Qianmo said coldly: "Why do you apologize to me? Did they drug me?"

Master Yang almost collapsed: "Little Princess, how do you want to handle this matter?"

Bai Qianmo touched her chin with her right hand: "The side effects of this love medicine are quite harmful to the body. My eldest brother has not yet had a biological child, so I have to compensate my eldest brother at least 300,000 taels of silver."

Master Yang almost fell to the ground. Three hundred thousand taels, wouldn't this cost his life?

"Little Princess, I really can't afford the three hundred thousand taels!"

"Three hundred thousand taels is already the bottom line. If we go to my princess's uncle, it won't be as simple as three hundred thousand taels of silver. The Liu family originally compensated my princess with five hundred thousand taels of gold."

Mr. Yang's body trembled, and his scalp went numb for a moment. He had seen the fate of the Liu family with his own eyes.

However, three hundred thousand taels of silver was half his life savings!

Although his family also has property, it is not comparable to the Liu family. It only took half a lifetime to save so much!

"Little Princess, I really can't afford that much money from my family. I beg you to be generous and let the two children go!"

Bai Qianmo's voice became even colder: "You can't take it out, right? Then don't blame me for being cruel.

Brothers and sisters, beat me until you can't take care of yourself! "

The group of people were gearing up and rolling up their sleeves, preparing to fight.

Master Yang was afraid and knelt down with a "pop" sound: "Bye, no, no, little princess, you have something to say, you have something to say!"