411-415

Chapter 411 Uncle Huang's Hongmen Banquet

The emperor and the queen have already been waiting eagerly in the palace.

"Why aren't you here, Mo'er girl? It's already lunch time." The emperor said anxiously.

The queen smiled softly: "Your Majesty, since Mo'er agreed, he will definitely come. Unless something important is delayed, just wait a little longer!"

"What I'm worried about is that she won't be able to come because of something. It doesn't matter if she comes later."

"Don't worry! Mo'er will come. They just came back yesterday. They must have a lot of things to do. If lunch can't come, dinner will definitely come."

The emperor nodded slightly: "Well, just wait for a stick of incense."

At this moment, Bai Qianmo's cheerful voice came: "Uncle Huang, my niece is here!"

The emperor turned to look at Eunuch Yu: "Go quickly and let the imperial kitchen serve the food."

"Yes, slave, go right away."

Eunuch Yu trotted all the way to the imperial dining room.

Bai Qianmo came running like a gust of wind and threw herself directly into the emperor's arms.

"Uncle M.L.Z.L., I'm sorry, I have a lot to do and I kept you waiting for a long time."

The emperor looked doting on him: "I thought you wouldn't come?"

Bai Qianmo joked with a wicked smile on his face: "How could it be? Hehe, you can't make trouble with anyone, and you can't make trouble with the reward of one thousand taels of gold, right?"

"Little money addict, all he sees is money day by day."

"No, in my niece's eyes, family is always more important than money."

The imperial dining room moved very quickly, and a group of palace maids came to the emperor's palace carrying delicacies one after another.

The emperor and queen kept picking up dishes for Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen, urging Bai Qianmo to eat more.

As lunch came to an end, the emperor smiled gently and said, "Girl Mo'er, you will be twelve years old soon. When you get hairpins, you should consider choosing a husband.

Mo'er! I am reluctant to marry you off and want to keep you in the royal family forever.

My eighth prince is about the same age as your sixth brother, and he is gentle and considerate. With me here, your eighth prince will never dare to bully you.

How about I go talk to your father and ask you to make an engagement with your Eighth Emperor brother? When you get pregnant, how about I arrange an engagement for you right away? "

Bai Qianmo felt like her head was buzzing. Uncle Huang was having a Hongmen Banquet!

When Ye Muchen on the side heard this, he suddenly lost his composure, clenched his fists tightly, and his face instantly turned a little pale.

Just as Ye Muchen was about to speak, Bai Qianmo said first, "Uncle Huang, my niece is not yet twelve years old, so it is not the time to consider this matter.

Moreover, the niece has to make her own decision about her lifelong happiness. Uncle Huang and Brother Eight Emperors are not suitable for your niece, so just let her go! "

The emperor frowned: "Why is it not suitable? I think it is very suitable! Although your eighth brother is not as good as your prince brother, you can still be regarded as the best among people.