261-265

Chapter 261 Eight Sisters, why did you bring the skunk out?

Two hours later, the two sisters' clothes were in tatters, and they were lying on the ground like two little beggars, not even wanting to move their fingers.

But the training is still effective. At least I can deal with the wolf for a while before being pushed to the ground.

Bai Qianmo smiled and said: "Yes, Second Sister and Third Sister, you have made great progress today. If you train so hard every day in the future, you will be able to beat it in a short time.

Get up! It's time for us to go back, mother is still waiting for us to go back for dinner! "

The two sisters had lost all their strength. After hearing Bai Qianmo's encouragement, they gritted their teeth and got up from the ground.

Looking at the tattered clothes on their bodies, the two sisters smiled at each other and helped each other towards Bai Qianmo.

Bai Qianmo said with a smile: "I'll give you a quarter of an hour to rest and run home later."

The sisters quickly found a place to sit down and rest.

Less than a quarter of an hour later, the two sisters stood up and Bai Qianxue said: "Fourth sister, let's go home!"

"good!"

A group of children went back to the palace first, and after greeting Ye Chufeng and his wife, they ran together to the former general's palace.

Nie Wenjing asked the kitchen to prepare a large table of delicious food, and as soon as the children arrived, she ordered the food to be served.

Bai Qianxue and Bai Qianling went to take a shower and change clothes. The two little girls quickly washed up, changed clothes, and returned to the main hall to eat.

A group of children were eating and chatting happily. Only Bai Qianqian was immersed in eating, and she was out of tune with the others.

After dinner, after taking a break to burn incense, Bai Qianmo taught Bai Qianxue and Bai Qianling inner skills and Tai Chi.

Bai Qianqian hid in the corner and peeked with envy, not daring to show up at all.

The fourth sister said she would be beaten, she was really scared.

After handing over the internal skills and Tai Chi skills to Bai Qianxue and Bai Qianling, and asking Brother Qi and Situ Min to guide them in correcting the movements, Bai Qianmo went to Nie Wenjing's room by herself.

Before entering the room, Bai Qianmo took out a jar of honey from the space and placed it directly in the small satchel.

Nie Wenjing smiled and asked, "Mo'er, what's wrong?"

Bai Qianmo shook her head: "Mother, my daughter has nothing to do. She just came to give you something."

"what?"

"The honey I brought you should be almost finished, right? My daughter brought you another jar. You can soak it in water and drink it every day."

Nie Wenjing smiled: "Besides, mother doesn't drink much, so take it back to your mother and concubine!"

"My daughter is still there, so feel free to drink it! A glass of honey water every day is good for your body."

"Okay, Mo'er is interested."

Bai Qianmo reached into her small satchel again, took out a stack of banknotes from the space and handed it to Nie Wenjing: "Mother, keep these banknotes and buy whatever you want. Don't treat yourself badly."