446-450

Chapter 446 Preparing to Make an Oven

Pavilion Master Ling carried out four large wine vats, "Master, are these four enough? If not, I will think of another way."

"That's enough, that's great. There's no need to buy it this time. But Pavilion Master Ling, if you can still get it, get me three or four more in two months."

"No problem, I'll get them for you. In two months, I'll get you four more."

"Okay, then I'll leave this to you. Once I get it, I'll just put it here with you. I'll pick it up when I get back."

"Okay, my subordinates are going to urge Tianyin."

Bai Qianmo put the four large wine jars into the space and said with a smile: "No need to rush, let them clean up slowly. Master Ling Pavilion, what kind of business is your Lingxiao Pavilion involved in?"

Master Ling Pavilion smiled: "Back to Master, our Lingxiao Pavilion mainly focuses on escorts, wood carving and brocade. Wood carving is a craft inherited by the Ling family, and brocade is a craft inherited by my wife's family."

Bai Qianmo blinked her eyes happily: "That's great. From now on, the brocade weaved by you from Lingxiao Pavilion can be sent directly to my garment workshop, and the price will be determined by you."

"Master, you must not do this. You are the master, and the entire Lingxiao Pavilion belongs to you. My subordinates dare not accept your money."

"It's not okay if you don't collect money. You also need costs for weaving brocade. It's a business. Just settle it at the price you sold it at before. Don't refuse. Since I am the master, what I say is an order."

"But......"

"Don't be stubborn, we are a family, but we must also complement each other and support each other, so that the business can last long."

"Okay! Thank you, Master."

At this moment, Ling Tianyin and his wife walked out of the room carrying their luggage.

"Dad, Mom, where are you going?"

Di Qiuyan came over, knelt down, and said gently: "My parents want to follow my master to do great things. You should practice kung fu with grandpa at home and learn to read well. When you grow up and have great abilities, you can follow Master, go eat something delicious and drink spicy food, okay?"

The little guy nodded heavily: "Okay, I will practice hard and follow my master from now on."

"Well, son, you are awesome. You have to remember that your life was saved by your master. Don't forget the great kindness of saving your life. A drop of water should be repaid by a spring of water. What's more, the master is the savior of our family."

"Yeah, dad, mom, goodbye."

Bai Qianmo's mouth twitched, this child is only over four years old, why doesn't he stick to his parents at all?

In fact, as early as when the child was two years old, Pavilion Master Ling and his wife often took the child with them and deliberately cultivated the child so that the child would not always cling to his parents.

Ling Tianyin and Di Qiuyan also go out often, the purpose is not to hang out in front of their children and let them get used to living with their grandparents.

Di Qiuyan waved her hand: "Goodbye son, my father and mother will visit you often."

Bai Qianmo saw that the little guy's hair was sparse and yellow, and with a thought, he took out a few boxes of calcium zinc gluconate from the space and handed them to Pavilion Master Ling.