76-80

Chapter 76 Add three goose eggs

The goose owner's cold sweat fell from behind his ears, he put away his fierce expression, and asked with a grimace: "Young Master, how do you want to deal with it?"

Bai Qianmo pulled Princess Ninth over, lifted up her skirt at the back, and pulled her pants down a little, revealing the shocking bruise on her butt.

Bai Qianmo pointed at the purple butt of the Ninth Princess and said fiercely: "Look, the big white goose bit the Ninth Princess' butt like this. Pay for it!"

The owner of the goose almost burst into tears: "The little one has no money!"

It's over! That's the Ninth Princess!

Bai Qianmo raised his eyebrows and said, "It doesn't matter if you don't have money. Give us these two big white geese as compensation. We will eat them to take revenge."

Although the goose owner was in pain, he had no choice but to grit his teeth and agree: "Okay! You can take the big white goose away, but can you not cause trouble to the villain in the future?"

Bai Qianmo shook his head: "No, I still feel it's too bad. I have to add three big goose eggs."

"Okay, add three goose eggs, and the little one will get them for you."

The goose owner who returned to the house looked at the goose eggs with a distressed expression, but when he thought of Luo Jiuying's murderous eyes, he couldn't help but shudder.

Forget it, give them all six goose eggs!

It's not worth losing your life for two geese and a few goose eggs.

So he put all six goose eggs into a basket and walked out with the basket.

"Young Master, these are all the goose eggs. I will pay them all to you. Just let the villain go!"

Ye Muchen took the basket and said, "Okay, we'll take the big white goose with us too."

The goose owner nodded: "Okay, take them all away!"

"Let's go home." Ye Muchen said, holding the basket in one hand and grabbing a big white goose with the other.

The Ninth Princess ran over and picked up the other big white goose, and followed Ye Muchen.

Bai Qianmo walked towards the Goose Master, retracted his hands into his sleeves, took out a piece of silver from the space and handed it to the Goose Master.

"For the sake of your good attitude, I will give you this ingot of silver to buy two more to raise!"

The owner of the goose was stunned, glanced at Luo Jiuying not far away, and quickly refused: "No, no, you don't need to give money to the villain. It was the goose raised by the villain that hurt you. The villain should compensate you. You should go home quickly. Go!"

"Take it!"

"No need really, go home quickly!"

"Okay!"

Seeing that the owner of the goose refused to accept it, Bai Qianmo had no choice but to collect the money and quickly caught up with Ye Muchen and Ninth Princess.

After watching the three little guys walk away, Luo Jiuying walked up to the goose owner, took out a piece of silver and handed it to him.

"Not embarrassing the three children was the wisest choice you made. If you accept the money, it will be considered as compensation for the loss of your two geese."

After Luo Jiuying finished speaking, he disappeared in an instant.

The owner of the goose held the silver with excitement on his face and bowed deeply in the direction where Luo Jiuying disappeared.