471-475

Chapter 471 Neither of them are your children

The brother and sister took turns guarding Hu Yuan outside, while Butler Chen and a servant guarded the door.

If there was anything that needed to be done, Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen would order the housekeeper and servants.

Twelve hours later, Hu Yuanwai successfully passed the critical period.

In the next few days, Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen handed over Hu Hu to the care of his wife and second wife, and the brother and sister also began to treat other patients in Hongyang City.

Countless people come to Hu Yuan's home for medical treatment every day, and they all come for the little miracle doctor.

On the contrary, almost no one paid any attention to the Gimi witch doctor who also wanted to make a fortune in Hongyang City.

Who would go to him, a witch doctor, when the little miracle doctor is here?

Anyone who has ever seen a witch doctor or a miraculous doctor knows that a witch doctor's consultation costs more money than a miraculous doctor.

The witch doctor Gimi was so angry that he gritted his teeth, but Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen had been staying at the Hu family, and there was nothing he could do against the brothers and sisters.

In a blink of an eye.

Hu Yuanwai is half a month behind the operation.

Under the careful care of his wife and his second wife, Mr. Hu recovered quite well.

Bai Qianmo left some medicine for Hu Yuanwai, and the brother and sister planned to leave for other towns.

Hu Yuanwai thought for a long time and said: "Little miracle doctor, I can see that you and your brother are capable people. Can you do me a favor?"

Bai Qianmo asked: "Do you want us to help you find out whether the two sons of the third room are your flesh and blood?"

Hu Yuanwai nodded: "Yes, as long as you can help me find out and help me solve this matter, I, Mr. Hu, will offer 30% of my family property as a thank you."

Bai Qianmo shook his head: "Thirty percent is too little, at least half. If I just help you find out, I don't want much money from you.

But if you want us to help you solve it completely, it will take at least half of it. "

The corner of Hu Yuanwai's mouth twitched, this little miracle doctor is really cruel!

But my body doesn't allow it now, and I don't want to drag it out any longer.

If he continues to delay, he may die in an accident one day.

After thinking for a long time, Hu Yuanwai gritted his teeth and agreed: "Okay, half will be half, as long as you can help me solve it completely."

Half of the Hu family's property really made Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen's hearts flutter.

For such a large amount of money, the temptation is still relatively large for small money lovers.

Bai Qianmo thought for a while and replied: "Yes, yes, but I'm worried that you won't be able to stand the excitement after knowing the truth. Are you sure you want us to help you?"

"I'm sure. In fact, I started to suspect it as early as two years ago, but I have no evidence. No matter what the result is, I want to know the truth. I don't want the huge Hu family to fall into the hands of outsiders."

Ye Muchen asked: "Exceptor Hu, is your third wife a native of Hongyang City?"

"Yes, she is a native of Hongyang City, but her natal family is on the border of Hongyang City, only a hundred miles away from the Miao border."