351-355

Chapter 351 It's okay, your father has plenty of money

The Supreme Emperor took the water bag and opened it, and smelled the sweet smell.

After raising his head and taking a sip, the Supreme Emperor said: "Girl Mo'er, is this the honey water you made for Gu? There is too little honey and it's not sweet enough! But it tastes good."

Bai Qianmo raised her little head and looked at the Supreme Emperor quietly.

The Supreme Emperor asked with a puzzled look on his face: "Girl Mo'er, why do you keep looking at Gu?"

"Grandfather, do you feel any changes in your body?"

"Huh? My whole body feels very relaxed. I feel more relaxed than before after exercising. I don't feel tired at all. Girl Mo'er, what kind of water is this?"

Bai Qianmo smiled and said nonsensically: "My granddaughter added the essence extracted from several rare medicinal materials to the water and drank it to strengthen the body and refresh the mind. Please drink more!"

The Emperor nodded with joy and was about to continue drinking water when the Queen Mother snatched it away.

"Such a good water, let me try it."

The Supreme Emperor was anxious: "Hey, you old woman, that's what Mo'er gave to Gu. Return it to Gu immediately. You can go find Mo'er yourself."

The Queen Mother glared at the Supreme Emperor: "Did Mo'er say I was given to you alone? I have been with you for decades, but I didn't expect you to be so selfish, hum!"

"This is what Mo'er prepared for me. I won't compete with you for other things. You are not allowed to snatch the things Mo'er gave me."

"I just robbed you, what can you do?"

Bai Qianmo watched the emperor's grandfather and the emperor's grandmother fighting for a bag of water. It looked like a quarrel, but in fact it was the fun between an old couple. She laughed so hard that she couldn't see her eyes.

She smiled and put her hand into her small satchel and took out a water bag and handed it to the Queen Mother.

"Royal Grandma, granddaughter has prepared a lot of this water. You can drink this water every day from now on. When you finish drinking, come to granddaughter and she will add more for you."

The Queen Mother took the water bag with a smile: "It's still my little good Sun Xiaoshun."

After saying that, he returned the other water bag to the Supreme Emperor, opened the water bag and drank.

The slight sweetness is refreshing, and the light floral fragrance makes people intoxicated. After two sips, the whole body begins to feel comfortable.

"This water is really delicious. After just two sips, I feel much younger. Girl Mo'er is such a filial and good girl!"

Bai Qianmo said: "Grandfather, please take a rest while my granddaughter goes to the general's residence to deliver some water to my parents."

The Queen Mother nodded: "It should be delivered, so go quickly! Go early and come back early. After breakfast, you have to go to the fields."

"My granddaughter knows. My granddaughter is coming back to have breakfast with you and your grandfather!"

"Okay, go quickly!"

Bai Qianmo turned around, took off her short legs and ran towards the front yard.

Ye Chufeng was just about to go to the front hall when he saw Bai Qianmo running towards him.