21-25

Chapter 21 Why are you here?

Bai Qianmo deliberately tilted her head and thought for a moment, then replied in a sweet voice: "I am willing to learn from you, but I can't call you master, because I already have a master."

Doctor Sun shook his head helplessly, "It doesn't matter if you can't call me master. As long as you learn my acupuncture techniques, carry them forward, and be able to save the world and save people in the future, I will be very satisfied."

"Okay, I promise you, I will definitely carry forward your acupuncture techniques, and I will tell the world that this set of acupuncture techniques was taught by Grand Physician Sun."

When Imperial Physician Sun heard Bai Qianmo's name, he almost fell to the ground.

Little girl! You are the emperor's niece, so you can't call me grandpa.

Doesn't calling him grandpa mean he is senior to the emperor?

"Girl, I'm not that old. Just call me Uncle Sun. I'm not as old as your master."

Bai Qianmo showed a sweet smile that was so charming that it wouldn't cost anyone his life: "Then Uncle Sun, start teaching me now!"

Dr. Sun shook his head, "No! You have to learn to recognize the acupoints first. Once you have memorized all the acupoints on your body, I will start teaching you how to do it?"

"Then teach me the acupuncture points now! I can remember them soon."

Doctor Sun thought of Bai Qianmo's super memory when identifying medicinal materials, and wanted to test how abnormal she was at remembering acupuncture points.

So, Dr. Sun nodded in agreement and began to teach Bai Qianmo to memorize acupuncture points.

There was no suspense. Half an hour later, Bai Qianmo memorized all the acupuncture points.

Strictly speaking, she didn't memorize it, but reviewed it.

After being shocked, Imperial Physician Sun really planned to teach Bai Qianmo acupuncture right away.

To teach acupuncture, you must have a model and demonstrate on the model.

In ancient times, there were no dummies, so living people could only be used as models for teaching.

Dr. Sun looked at the little medicine boy beside him, "You come and lie down and let the little girl prick your body with needles."

The little drug boy who was shot inexplicably had a dull look on his face.

Woohoo, I'm not sick, I don't want an injection!

But it was useless to struggle and resist in my heart, not to mention the emperor was present.

The little medicine boy could only take off his shirt, leaving his upper body bare, and lay down on the small bed next to him tremblingly.

Doctor Sun comforted him: "Don't be nervous, I will keep an eye on her and won't let her cripple you."

The little drug boy was heartbroken, she was only three years old! Can you not be nervous?

What if the wrong needle is inserted and it hurts a bit but it makes me unable to get out of bed?

Doctor Sun prepared the silver needle and took the little medicine boy's pulse.

The little Yaotong is in good health, with no major problems, but occasional indigestion.

Dr. Sun told Bai Qianmo about the little Yaotong's physical condition, "Now, I will teach you how to regulate your intestines and stomach."

Bai Qianmo picked up a silver needle and looked at the shining silver needle. The little medicine boy's whole body was shaking like chaff.