106-110

Chapter 106 Treasure

"What? You don't want to sing for the emperor?" the prince asked, raising his eyebrows.

Bai Qianmo shook her head: "No, Brother Prince, what song do you want to listen to?"

"You can sing whatever you want. Brother Huang, you can listen to whatever you sing."

"Okay!" Bai Qianmo sang a cappella: "The pond is full and the rain has stopped... Big brother, how about we go catch loaches?"

The prince smiled and nodded: "Okay, tomorrow the emperor will take you to catch loaches."

"Huh? Really?"

"Of course it's true. Can the emperor still lie to you?"

Bai Qianmo smiled so hard that there were only slits left in her eyes, "Thank you, Brother Prince, but it's not fun to catch loaches without people."

The prince frowned and asked, "Then who else do you want to ask to go with you?"

"Everyone will go together, including Xiaojiu."

The prince twitched his lips: "I can call you Seventh Brother, but can you not call me Xiaojiu?"

Bai Qianmo pouted, saying that it would be more lively when there are many people when going out to play.

Can you have fun if you go out with an 18-year-old brother?

Seeing how polite the prince's brother is, it would definitely not be fun to go out with him.

Seeing Bai Qianmo pouting and not speaking, the prince frowned and finally chose to compromise: "Okay! For the sake of singing to the emperor, you can ask whoever you want to come with you."

"Okay, thank you, Brother Prince. Please put me down. I'm going to prepare something to catch loaches."

"Don't worry, we'll get ready after dinner."

"Oh, good!"

not far away.

The emperor, the queen, the emperor and the emperor stood together, staring at the prince unblinkingly.

The Supreme Emperor looked incredulous: "This kid Ming'er has a seizure? Doesn't he hate children the most? He is actually holding Mo'er, the little girl."

The Supreme Empress and the Supreme Emperor had the same expression: "It does seem like he has a convulsion. Yan'er couldn't get close to him before. Whenever she got close, he would scold her."

The emperor shrugged: "Father, please let me know. During the palace banquet, the prince didn't show any dislike for Mo'er."

The queen pouted: "Maybe Ming'er still hates Yan'er now."

The prince came to the emperor with Bai Qianmo in his arms and said respectfully: "Father, I promised that I will take her to catch loaches tomorrow, but I will not be in the palace tomorrow."

The emperor waved his hand: "Okay, take Yan'er with you."

The prince agreed nonchalantly: "Yes."

The Supreme Empress and the Empress blinked, looking incredulous.

He is actually willing to take Yan'er out to play?

real or fake?

The Emperor's eyes lit up: "How can we catch loaches without Gu? Gu also went together and drew a picture of the little girl catching loaches."

The corner of Bai Qianmo's mouth twitched imperceptibly, and she secretly made up her mind: She must pay attention to her image tomorrow, and she must not cause any embarrassment.