421-425

Chapter 421 Two childish ghosts

Five people left the space.

Bai Qianmo was about to open the door when Luo Jiuying raised her hand and held her back: "Girl Mo'er, after lunch, let's go to the mountains to get some rotten leaves. Some medicinal herbs require rotten leaves."

Bai Qianmo blinked: "No problem, it just so happens that when we grow blueberries, we also need rotten leaves to prepare the soil."

Qin Ruoshuang smiled: "We won't come back for dinner. We will cook it directly in the space. If we come back later, I have to learn to use the cooking utensils in the space."

Ye Chufeng nodded: "No problem, I will ask Yifeng to get the white vinegar and vinegar residue later, and I will also get the blueberries today."

Bai Qianmo ran to open the door.

As soon as the door opened, Ye Mulin's hand that was about to knock on the door froze in mid-air.

"Hey, brother, why are you here?" Bai Qianmo asked.

Ye Mulin smiled gently: "I'm here to tell you to eat! The dishes are almost ready, and you haven't come out yet, so I had to come and hurry you up."

Bai Qianmo secretly thought: Woohoo! Fortunately, he came out in time, otherwise he would have been discovered by his elder brother.

"Let's go! Let's go have a meal. I'm already hungry." Bai Qianmo said, putting her hand into Ye Mulin's big hand and letting Ye Mulin hold her hand.

Ye Mulin couldn't help but ask: "Eight sisters, what are you talking about in the room? You can talk all morning?"

Bai Qianmo made nonsense: "We are researching a health care product for beauty and beauty, so our chat took a bit long.

And after lunch, we had to find some medicinal herbs.

If this thing is successfully researched, it will not only make a lot of money, but also make our family beautiful. "

"That's it! After lunch, I'll go look for medicinal materials with you."

Qin Ruoshuang decisively refused: "No, you and Wanqing are newly married. If you are not at home with your newlywed wife, why are you causing trouble?

In the afternoon, Wei Niang and Mo'er will be alone to deepen their relationship. None of you are allowed to follow. "

Ye Mulin pouted: "You are the mother-in-law, and whatever you say is what you say. If you don't let the child go, the child will not go."

"That's pretty much it. Your first priority now is to get your mother to hold her fat granddaughter as soon as possible."

Bai Qianmo raised her eyebrows: "Concubine, why isn't she a fat grandson?"

Qin Ruoshuang said angrily: "My mother has seven sons, but not a single daughter.

If your seventh brother hadn't brought you back, I would have never had a daughter in my life.

Mo'er, do you think I still want grandchildren? "

Bai Qianmo immediately looked at Ye Mulin, raising her eyebrows and making faces, while joking: "Brother, it is up to you to fulfill the mother-in-law's wish to have a granddaughter. I hope you and sister-in-law will continue to work hard to have seven daughters and make enough seven fairies, hehe. ..."

The corner of Ye Mulin's mouth twitched wildly: "Eight Sister, if I didn't lead you to trick me like this, you would still give birth to the Seven Fairies. Do you think I am the Jade Emperor and your sister-in-law is the Queen Mother?"