71-75

Chapter 71 This is the childhood I want

Looking at the smile on Bai Qianmo's face and looking at the torn-to-piece painting, the Supreme Emperor felt his heart throbbing.

It was my favorite painting that I painted so carefully, and actually made this little girl fake crying and tricked her into tearing it up with her own hands.

This little girl really knows how to act, she cried as if she had been really wronged.

Who can bear it?

The Supreme Queen was stunned, "Are you pretending to cry?"

"Royal Grandmother, my daughter is really crying, but she just can't shed any tears."

The Supreme Queen:...

The Supreme Emperor was heartbroken: "What a lonely painting..."

Bai Qianmo said sweetly and cutely: "Grandfather, don't be sad! Can I draw you a picture?"

"I want your painting of digging a hole."

"Okay, just wait, I will draw it for you right now."

Bai Qianmo took a piece of paper and spread it on the wooden board. With the Emperor's painting in his mind, he picked up the charcoal and started painting.

Bai Qianmo looked serious when he started painting, and every stroke was natural and smooth, and the speed was very fast.

A quarter of an hour later, she sketched out the shape of her digging hole.

Of course, the buttocks are not as high as the Emperor's drawings. Her own drawings are too elegant.

The Supreme Emperor looked dull, but the little girl's painting skills were quite good!

She would never be able to draw at this level without practicing for several years. How did she do it?

And she can actually redraw the paintings she tore off. How strong is her memory?

The Queen's eyes widened in disbelief, and she couldn't believe that this child was less than four years old.

The Emperor's paintings kept popping up in Bai Qianmo's mind, and her little hands kept drawing on the charcoal.

When she finished the painting, she discovered that there were seven more brothers behind her.

"Hey! Brother, when did you come up?"

Ye Muchen smiled: "We have been here a long time ago! Eight sisters, your paintings are so beautiful."

Ye Mulin asked: "Eight Sister, are you hungry? Do you want to go back for a meal?"

Bai Qianmo glanced at the fish caught by the seven brothers, "So much? It's enough for us to eat. It will be more delicious to grill the fish directly by the river."

Ye Mulin frowned: "But, we didn't even bring any salt, will the grilled fish be delicious?"

Bai Qianmo smiled mischievously: "I'll take it! Brother, go kill the fish! I'll get the salt from the carriage."

Ye Mulin:...when did you bring it? Why did not I see?

Bai Qianmo turned around and ran towards the direction where the carriage was parked, and got into the carriage. She took out a bag of salt from the space, found a piece of paper and wrapped some of it, and sent the rest into the space.

Then he found a jar of wine from the carriage and took it back to the river bank.

Seeing that Bai Qianmo really brought salt, Ye Mulin immediately ordered the driver to kill the fish.