281-285

Chapter 281 Seventh Brother, believe me

Except of course Bai Qianmo.

However, Bai Qianmo has kept table manners in mind since he was a child in his previous life, so he will naturally not make such stupid mistakes.

Even if she uses her chopsticks first, she will pick up the food for the elder first.

Ye Chufeng picked up the chopsticks, picked up a piece of braised fish and put it into Bai Qianmo's bowl: "Everyone, let's eat! Don't be so restrained."

After all the elders moved their chopsticks, Ye Muchen picked up the chopsticks again and kept picking up food for Bai Qianmo without taking a bite himself.

"That's enough, Brother Qi, you pinched too much."

Ye Muchen didn't take his first bite until Bai Qianmo's small bowls were piled up in the shape of a hill.

The Situ couple and the Su family all watched, and then they looked at their son.

Fortunately, they were not disappointed. The brothers were all taking care of their sisters.

Bai Qianmo and Situ Min, the two youngest children, had short arms and basically had to work hard without having to pick up the food themselves.

The two little girls ate their little bellies until they were round and round, and then they raised their little heads with satisfaction.

Bai Qianmo put down her chopsticks, got down from the chair, and said politely: "I'm full, you guys eat slowly."

Ye Chufeng's face was filled with doting: "Mo'er, would you like some more soup?"

Bai Qianmo touched her round belly and said, "Father, my daughter is so full that she can't even take a sip."

"Then go play! Don't run away."

"I understand, father, don't worry, my daughter won't run around."

"Go!"

"Sister Qianmo, wait for me." Situ Min put down his chopsticks and said like Bai Qianmo, "I'm full, you guys eat slowly."

After saying that, Situ Min wiped his mouth, jumped off the chair and went out with Bai Qianmo.

When everyone had finished eating, Situ Zhou and Su Wanqing's two brothers took Bai Qianmo and the others for a walk on the beach.

The wind on the beach was a bit strong, causing the waves to roll, and there were not many people walking on the beach.

People walking on the beach try to stay away from the water for fear of being swept into the sea by the waves.

A group of people were walking on the beach. Suddenly, a faint cry for help came from the distance: "Help..."

When Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen heard the cry for help, they didn't have time to think too much. They used Qinggong to fly in the direction of the sound, and the others hurriedly followed.

Situ Min and Su Wanqing also used Qing Gong, and their speed was no slower than their brother.

Wu Xiaolei, Situ Zhou and Su Wanqing's brother, who were running at full speed, didn't notice that the two little girls were able to catch up with them.

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen came to the side of the person calling for help. Following the person's anxious eyes, they saw a small black dot floating in the sea.

The person calling for help was a middle-aged woman. She looked anxiously at the small black dots in the sea. She ran a few steps forward. When she saw the water coming in, she could only stop and shout: "Help! Someone come and save me." child?"