116-120

Chapter 116 Father, something happened to Little Eight Sisters

The Supreme Emperor also looked reproachful: "You didn't do what you were supposed to do. Why did you come out of the palace to cause trouble? How could I have such a stupid granddaughter like you?"

Qin Ruoshuang patted the sixth princess on the shoulder to express comfort, "Father, Xue'er is a dignified princess. It's normal not to know that vegetable seedlings are wrong. She already knows her mistake, so don't blame her anymore."

Ye Mulin glared at the sixth princess and pulled Ye Munan: "Let's go get water and help the eighth sister plant the seedlings again."

The two brothers turned and left.

Soon, Ye Muchen brought two small hoes.

With the help of his seven brothers, Bai Qianmo planted the seedlings again.

The sixth princess wanted to step forward to help water the water, but she was disliked by Bai Qianmo's seven brothers.

night.

The Supreme Emperor came to Bai Qianmo's room, and Bai Qianmo took out paper and charcoal and began to draw a design.

The sixth princess looked at the imperial grandfather and then at Bai Qianmo, not daring to express her anger for fear of affecting her grandfather and granddaughter who were serious about painting.

When the Supreme Emperor left, Bai Qianmo originally planned to sit cross-legged on the bed and practice her internal strength for a while, but the Sixth Princess would sleep on the same bed as Bai Qianmo if she refused to return to the room Qin Ruoshuang prepared for her.

Bai Qianmo had no choice but to give up practicing and go to bed.

Perhaps it was because he got wet all over while playing with loaches during the day, or perhaps because he was growing taller, Bai Qianmo developed a high fever without warning in the middle of the night.

In her sleep, Ye Yingxue felt her face was hot, and the heat made her very uncomfortable.

She woke up in a daze and raised her hand to touch her face, but what she touched was Bai Qianmo's little feet.

Opening her eyes with the faint candlelight, she saw Bai Qianmo with her head against the wall, one foot on her face and the other on her chest.

Not only was the sixth princess not angry, she reached out and touched Xiao Momo's little feet without intending to take them away. She closed her eyes and prepared to continue sleeping.

etc! ! !

The sixth princess opened her eyes suddenly, why were little sister eight's feet so hot?

She pulled Bai Qianmo's little feet away, climbed up, reached out and touched her forehead, and then her own.

So hot!

The sixth princess lost all sleep in an instant. She rolled out of bed. She didn't even have time to put on her coat. She put on her shoes and ran to open the door and run out.

She rushed to the door of Ye Chufeng and Qin Ruoshuang's room, raised her hand and knocked hard.

"Uncle Four Emperors, Aunt Four Emperors, Little Sister Eight is feeling hot all over!"

Ye Chufeng and his wife suddenly sat up from the bed. While getting dressed, they asked, "What's going on?"

"I don't know, I woke up because of the heat. When I woke up, I found that my whole body was hot."

The couple quickly put on their clothes and opened the door. Ye Chufeng said: "Shuang'er, you go and look after Mo'er first. I'll call Brother Luo."

"good."